in cricket 2006/2007 what extras do you want and which things need fixing

I think they should go back to the defensive system used in the original Brian Lara, when instead of just pressing a 'defensive shortcut' key you had to use the direction keys to choose which line to play down. This would make bowling against spinners much more realistic (especially if you didn't have a delivery indicator) and allow you to play down the line of off-stump when the ball is nipping around off the seam. Also, if you have to choose your defensive shot, it opens up the possibility of bowled/lbws if you make a mistake.

Out of all the ideas in this thread, I think they should concentrate on those affecting gameplay. So AI, fielding and dynamic weather and pitch wear, for example, are far more important than implementing drinks breaks. Well, they are if the game aspires to be a sim.

i would want more money put in and a real sense of completion - not just half complete and allow ppl to make patches

Here is my list:

1. Remove the bugs as much as possible! Get user feedbacks! Dont concentrate on the graphics! Try to build a realistic cricket game, not a good looking cricket game!

2. Online gameplay - as some one said here, even if the AI sucks, online gameplay would compensate for it! But it should be implemented perfectly! Or at least network play (which can then be tweaked into online play also!).

3. Unlimited faces/bats

4. More options of player models (This was in Cricket 2004! Dont know why the sh*t did they remove it from C2005!). Sachin should look like Sachin and Pathan like Pathan!

5. As usual, improve the AI drastically! One should not find batting or bowling to be damn easy! The hardest mode should be what ultimate realistic gameplay!

6. Have real formats for Knockout/World Cup

7. Include Manual Appealing for anything (Also if possible, make the player not play in the next match of a tournament if he appeals excessively!).

8. Realistic pitch wear/tear. Last day of a test in India should be the ultimate heaven for spinners!

9. Captains coming out for toss/have Man of the match for all matches/have Man of the series for tournaments/have an even better celebration pattern for tournament victories

i would like to see same dedication to every format(xbox not being able to save in matches)
they show which way the ball will move i think this should be removed so we dont no which way it will
also players to age and random to come in like fifa 05 vaughan woulda retired years ago after playing 88 more tests
i think being to get players end of seasons in domestic cricket would be good
i think hawk eye would be good also with that manual appealing as many decisions have been plumb but no one called for it
more teams also would be nice
bugs remove as much as possible
more tournaments
international carear would be nice
also i think the injuries would be nice to

hey why are we keep posting?
the game makers won't visit planetcricekt to see our this list.
are they gonna?

i'd love to see Manual Appealing and at the end of each torn they should show a cerimony to tell us man of the match, series etc and we should be able to play series like Indopak and be able to choose the tour matches meaning how many test odis...MORE TOURS...canada should be played more...more tear and wear cause like the last day is a dream for spinners in test...forget graphics and i wanna play online not by email please add this in

you are all stupid you have all been saying the same ideas over and over and repeating what others have said just 1 or 2 posts b4. And as if EA are going 2 read the email that you send them, how many emails a day do u reckon they get?

1. Realastic gameplay
2. Correct faces
3. Multiplay
4. online play
5. Classic matches (like BLIC)
6. correct bowling actions for every bowler
7. Winning screens (man of the match etc.)
8. All the stadiums
9. New BCCI Rules
10 and tossing screen, Pathan's curly hair , net practice of teams with coaches
and so so.. blah.......blah......blah....

Pathan's curly hair ... thats a good 1 ;) ....

Users who are viewing this thread