India-England-Australia Tri-series - January 2015

Who will win the Carlton Mid Tri-Series ?

• India

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • England

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Can't Say Anything

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
With the set of bowlers we have for the world cup, almost everytime the Indian batsmen will have to make 270+ because we just won't be able to defend anything less. But, seeing such a batting from us I feel very confident of this being not 'our' world cup...

lion100lion

International Coach
These Indian batsmen are crazy...

e2cff660-bac4-012e-abaa-0050569439b1.jpg

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Calm down :D You are a typical Indian cynical fan, who swings between either us as the best or worst. The team is not as poor as you are making it out to be. Yes they have been poor, but going winless and what not, calm down.

Tell me one player outside of Kohli, Dhoni and to an extent Ashwin who walks into the side. This side has`nt even tried to compete. The selection shows that we are`nt bothered about winning matches in this series. With an attitude like that, you will fail more often than not. If you go back to the last WC, we played an ODI series in SA just prior to the tournament. Kohli, Yusuf Pathan and the bowlers all played well and India almost won that series even with half their regular side missing. You go into the main event with that much more confidence.

Then, we had at least 20 players who could have been a part of the WC side. Now, I can`t think of 13.

PokerAce

Banned
Tell me one player outside of Kohli, Dhoni and to an extent Ashwin who walks into the side. This side has`nt even tried to compete. The selection shows that we are`nt bothered about winning matches in this series. With an attitude like that, you will fail more often than not. If you go back to the last WC, we played an ODI series in SA just prior to the tournament. Kohli, Yusuf Pathan and the bowlers all played well and India almost won that series even with half their regular side missing. You go into the main event with that much more confidence.

Then, we had at least 20 players who could have been a part of the WC side. Now, I can`t think of 13.

Hoenstly the side kinda picked itself. Atlest 12 of the 15 were a bang on. Not in one match have be played our ideal 11, and its always been chopping and changing.

I am not saiyng we will win the WC on current form ... what am I saying ... Of Course we will win the World Cup.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Calm Down and Watch this ^^

#won'tgiveitback :D

bigred

Club Captain
Another good 10 from Moeen Ali and Jimmy Anderson looks to be in sublime form.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
We need to play Umesh Yadav consistently if we have to make in last 4. Yadav has been our best bowler in Aussie conditions.

aditya123

National Board President
Only one of Binny, Axar and Jadeja can be in the final XI. Its quite clear that Binny is`nt going to be your seam bowling option. So that leaves us with a proper batsman for Binny and Ashwin ahead of either Axar or Jadeja. My WC XI would be;

Sharma
Rahane
Kohli
Dhawan
Raina
Dhoni
Jadeja
Ashwin
Bhuvi
Yadav
Shami

PokerAce

Banned
Only one of Binny, Axar and Jadeja can be in the final XI. Its quite clear that Binny is`nt going to be your seam bowling option. So that leaves us with a proper batsman for Binny and Ashwin ahead of either Axar or Jadeja. My WC XI would be;

Sharma
Rahane
Kohli
Dhawan
Raina
Dhoni
Jadeja
Ashwin
Bhuvi
Yadav
Shami

I go along with the side.

Though I suspect Binny will play and thus only one of Bhuvi and Yadav get a game.

aditya123

National Board President
I go along with the side.

Though I suspect Binny will play and thus only one of Bhuvi and Yadav get a game.

We need someone like Yadav against the likes of De Villiers or Maxwell. I liked how he rushed Warner in the first game with pace when he was trying to bully the bowlers. If you go back to the ICC CT game against SA in 2013, Yadav bounced out De Villiers when he was really going after the total. He is key to our fortunes IMO. Yadav and Shami should both play a major part.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
jesus christ how can you be 66/5 to india on a green top, especially while batting second.

Users who are viewing this thread