India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These two look like they could easily take Australia to 250 before the end of the day.

I dont care what anyone says 300 is on the card... do i think we will get it no but is it possible yes

Johnson was considered an allrounder when he started playing first class cricket, a bowling all rounder if you will

and Clark can play some good shots, his driving the other day was brilliant

Come on Kumble, get a third man in. We already give up too many runs in the field and we need to keep the runs down for us to have a good chance in this game.

I dont care what anyone says 300 is on the card... do i think we will get it no but is it possible yes

Johnson was considered an allrounder when he started playing first class cricket, a bowling all rounder if you will

It certainly looks like they will get there if we keep bowling the crap we have been to Hogg. I feel like India really didn't do their homework on Hogg's batting.

Mate, Clark has the ability, he whacked 61 not out off 31 at FC level but when we are in a bit of trouble we'll see how they go.

MacGill? McGrath rarely, McGill never. Stuey just closes his eyes and swings. Give our current lower order some credit

Are you serious? McGrath does it consistently. Huss one game was 27 and McGrath came in and Huss finished 100 odd. MacGilla! mate! Won us the Pura cup final a few years back when he batted about AGES for barely any runs as whoever was in with him won us the game!

Last edited:
MacGill was in a 200 run partnership with Dom Thornley and he made 11..

That, simply, was out. Couldn't have hit anything else.

These umpires need their hearing tested. That was the biggest nick. Very well bowled. Get rid of 75 year old grandpas and get some young blokes in.

Symonds dodges a bullet which has gone straight through him!

Gillespie and McGrath both made 50's once in the same match. And I would say Clark bats with much more confidence and better timing than McGrath.

Oh i sure do remember that 57 ball century that was amazing an considering his first 50 came off something like 40 balls WOW.
But we just dont see much of it from him anymore :(

Not India's day with the umpires, hey? That just looked out as did Ponting's although Ponting's LBW looked like he middled it.

Sharma carried on almost as worse as I did when I heard Australia batted first. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread