India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilchrist gone now. Brilliant bowling by RP Singh. He got all 4 wickets of the left handers.
RP is bowling really well with great rhythm. This is why I did not want him dropped after the Melbourne game especially since he was playing that match coming back from injury. Way to step up after ZaK's injury.

Did ponting win the toss an choose to bat?
if he did how dumb is he everyone knows scg is best for batting on days 2 an 3 and great for bowlers on day 1.

Are you serious? Binga is crap since he decided not to slog anymore and Clark and Johnson are more useless the McGrath.

How could you say that. Lee has lost confidence in his batting, Clark knows how to play shots but just needs to work on footwork and Johnson can be a decent tailender!

Did ponting win the toss an choose to bat?
if he did how dumb is he everyone knows scg is best for batting on days 2 an 3 and great for bowlers on day 1.
It's not that dumb seeing that Australia has made it a habit of winning the toss, choosing to bat first and putting up 500+.

Feelin Blue? said:
Are you serious? Binga is crap since he decided not to slog anymore and Clark and Johnson are more useless the McGrath.

If you read my post before you'll have seen my confidence in Johnson and to an extent, Clark (however unfounded it may be :)). Hoggy is decent enough and if Symonds for once keeps his cool we'll reach 220.

How could you say that. Lee has lost confidence in his batting, Clark knows how to play shots but just needs to work on footwork and Johnson can be a decent tailender!

But they cant hang around and if Symonds is still in thats what they need to do.

Symonds looks like he is keeping his cool. This will be a great test of his ability to make it as a Test batsmen.

This reminds me of the 1st Test in Lords in the 2005 Ashes. We got bowled out for 190 and then the Pidgeon came out and after several overs England we're 21-5 and he had all of the wickets. :D

Whatever. Clark and Johnson are the best 10 and 11 in the world..

This reminds me of the 1st Test in Lords in the 2005 Ashes. We got bowled out for 190 and then the Pidgeon came out and after several overs England we're 21-5 and he had all of the wickets. :D
Australia should think about opening the bowling with Clark when the time comes for the Indians to bat. He could cause them a lot of trouble with the new ball.

It's not that dumb seeing that Australia has made it a habit of winning the toss, choosing to bat first and putting up 500+.

Considering there is a lot of history of the outfield speeding up and then slowing down towards the end, I don't really think it matters if you bat or bowl first. The pitch seems really good for the bowlers at the moment with its bounce and turn.

That was so brilliant to watch. The joy on all of the English supporters faces at bowling Australia out for 190 vanished in less than 15 overs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread