India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
India would've tried to pack up shop if they were in this position and would probably have been bowled out for about 150. I don't think the Australians will do that because they trust their batting ability.

More like he forgot he had stumps behind him.
Yeah, lol

This is an issue I have already raised over Clarke and I find his antics to be the most worthy of dropping out of any current Australian Test player. It's just so simple and he has the ability to be great, but when he leaves the ball I cringe. He has great feet and timing, he should trust the bat more.

sohummisra said:
Yeah, we haven't looked like crossing 200 yet in this series.
You haven't really looked like bowling Australia out for under 200 as well, until now. Our tail can probably scratch 50-60 runs if they are at their best. I still reckon Mitch Johnson is a better batsman then Lee, Bing has the tendancy to collapse with the others around him while Johnson seems to be able to stay cool under pressure (eg: 24* in the final ODI against India).

Im coming in late here but from replays of that shot ponting decision earlier.
Down leg side india thought he nicked it.
I saw the replay with snicko an his bat wasnt near the ball when the sound occured but his bat did hit the ground at that time.
Great decision by benson as he hit the ground not the ball.

Good to see harbajan has learnt and is bowling at the slower speeds where he looks dangerous.

That's not the first time I've seen Clarke do that. I remember him doing that in the 50 over World-Cup except it bowled him!

Gilchrist out cheaply, like I predicted.

So depressing seeing Gilchrist go out with the scores barely over 130. Never been in this much trouble since the Ashes 05'.

Im coming in late here but from replays of that shot ponting decision earlier.
Down leg side india thought he nicked it.
I saw the replay with snicko an his bat wasnt near the ball when the sound occured but his bat did hit the ground at that time.
Great decision by benson as he hit the ground not the ball.

Good to see harbajan has learnt and is bowling at the slower speeds where he looks dangerous.
I'm pretty certain Ponting edged it that one down the leg side. Snicko picks up only high frequency sounds from what I understand, something that the bat hitting the ground wouldn't have picked up. For example, you will see on Snick-o that if the bat hits the pad, it makes a far different sound than if it edges the ball.

Bah, oh well, this will be just like the 09/00 series against Pak when Gilly and JL saved us in the last innings... except this time it will be Clarkey!!

It was only a matter of time before Gilchrist went out.

He only makes runs when the team is in a strong position. It's exactly why he would've never made it into the Test Team if he was just a batsman, not a wicketkeeper.

You Indians should be happy with me for once. Everything I'm posting seems to be turning into reality...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread