India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarke needs to really score a century here. Symonds and Gilchrist aren't the types to build up with their current form.

Hussey gone now!

Twice, the umps have missed a Punter edge. This may even be a worse decision than the first one. The ball doesn't go square unless it's been knocked into the side of the pad.
It was pretty poor decision, yes. However real-time it didn't really look that bad. Of course, Benson still should've picked it but I'm not complaining. :)

I'm also making a list of all umpiring mistakes in this match because I foresee more than just a few.

Wow oh wow!!!!! Sachin you beauty! He is turning out to be a great slip fielder for India!

I still am not fully convinced to say India are on top. We need Gilchrist, the man who can destroy the best of attacks. Come on India, please bring this series back alive. This is entertaining stuff, and lets live in it as long as it lasts (might not when our batting turn comes).

Yeah, given not out when he was out and given out when he wasn't; payback's a bitch ;).

It'll be interesting to see how Clarke, Symonds and Gilchrist fare.

Ponting also hung around a bit after being given out and he said something as he left. Let's see if he gets referred to the match referee--especially since he's captain and should be leading from the front.

what's with all the indians running around like they've won the series?:cool:

Getting Aussie wickets is a big thing. its the only time when we get to celebrate. Our batting could let us down, and so make use of the opportunity to do some celebration.

Ponting's decision didn't even look out at first sight. I thought it hit the middle of the bat. Haha.

I think we're toast. I don't see Clarke making runs (although I predicted RP Singh wouldn't take wickets) and usually Gilly we'll throw his wicket away when Australia are in this sort of position.

I dont think so, he didn't hang around like Youvraj, he was walking away.

Yep true. He would know better than that. He just took a small glare at the umpire and walked off. His reaction was sensed when he walked off.

And Michael Clarke has left a shocker...he is the master of spin and he has totally misread it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread