India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to be kicking yourself if that actually happens but Hayden makes a first ball duck tomorrow.
Oh well, 1 balls better then none. ;)

Atleast I'd get to see the rest of the Aussies bat. I sorta wanna see Dravid & Tendulkar bat but the rest of their batting lineup don't really interest me.

You wanna see Dravid bat? :confused: :)

So far he's made 21 runs in 180 balls

That was a freaking glorious pull shot from Ponting, I reckon the lower middle order will be licking their lips, with maybe the only concern being if they have to bat before the 200 is up.

And then there was a Barry of a shot like that, which still went to the fence.

Last edited:
Ponting's not getting a century. Massive inside edge!

And the hunter gets his bunny, even when his gun fired the wrong way.

One all there! But Mark Benson is horrible!!!!

Anyways, what a lucky breakthrough there! Bhajji, turn it on! Ponting, you're Bhajji's bunny, Accept it or not! Bhajji has equalled Kumble in the bowlers list against Ponting is prone to getting out. Bhajji is now joint second, with Darren Gough being the first

Hussey gone now!

Twice, the umps have missed a Punter edge. This may even be a worse decision than the first one. The ball doesn't go square unless it's been knocked into the side of the pad.

Another wicket down and this time its Mr.Cricket. India are back in the match by those two quick wickets.

Benson is having a shocker. That was a massive inside edge. Still, Punter should have been out 38 runs ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread