India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear the most about Ponting and the way he has started looking at the crease. He has Hussey for company, and they can thrash india badly. But India had a pretty good first session, and neither team won the session. It was even stevens.

Yeah, I reckon I'll be watching Australia's tail batting tomorrow morning which will be **** and then I think India will be 7 down by the end of the 2nd day and it's the only day I can go.

So far, I've lost respect for Ponting, the man who flipped the coin & and umpire who didn't give Ponting out when he was out.

:what

You have lost respect for Ponting because he doesn't walk?.. Neither does your main man Hayden..

Please explain, I don't think I understand you..

I fear the most about Ponting and the way he has started looking at the crease. He has Hussey for company, and they can thrash india badly. But India had a pretty good first session, and neither team won the session. It was even stevens.

Thats just what mark nicholas said you theif! :p

Last edited:
I could find you a stream if you wish?

Against the rules to post em here mate. And PM.

Anyways, yeah. Pretty tight session, we were unlucky.
Ishanth-Plus point. Surprise selection, bowled with good pace and aggression. Hit the deck hard, and had some absolute beauts.

RP Singh-Good bowling. Bowled in the mould of Zaheer Khan, I feel he went around the wicket too early.

Harbhajan-Did not like him

Kumble-Only saw him bowl one over.

Pontings been lucky, he looks set for a big 80 or three figures. Huss as well.

Prediction: 360-7 by close.

Nah I reckon once this partnership is broken then Kumble & Harbhajan are going to rip through our middle order quite easily and the tail aswell.

You have lost respect for Ponting because he doesn't walk?.. Neither does your man main Hayden..

He wants Australia to be bowled out today so that India can be bowled out tomorrow, so that he can watch Haydos play tomorrow when he is there at the ground :)

You have lost respect for Ponting because he doesn't walk?.. Neither does your man main Hayden..

No, I don't think any batsman should walk at all. It's all up the umpire.

I'm just pissed off because Ponting won the toss and chose to bat first and I was hoping to watch Australia bat tomorrow because I have no interest in watching India bat.

I'm just pissed off because Ponting won the toss and chose to bat first and I was hoping to watch Australia bat tomorrow because I have no interest in watching India bat.

Think of it this way- You are watching Brett Lee bowl...:p

Against the rules to post em here mate. And PM.

Ishanth-Plus point. Surprise selection, bowled with good pace and aggression. Hit the deck hard, and had some absolute beauts.

RP Singh-Good bowling. Bowled in the mould of Zaheer Khan, I feel he went around the wicket too early.

Kumble-Only saw him bowl one over.

Pontings been lucky, he looks set for a big 80 or three figures. Huss as well.

I wasn't going to post them here, cos I knew they were against the rules.

Uhhh I see!

Yeah lol, but watching binga crash through the indians would be kinda fun..
Meh, I'd rather stay home, I see how you're feeling.

Think of it this way- You are watching Brett Lee bowl...:p
Could care less about Brett Lee, it's embarrassing watching him run half way around the field carrying on like an idiot whenever he gets a wicket. I'd rather watch Shaun Tait but he isn't playing.

I've seen Shane Warne bowl. Whenever he appeals or goes "Oh!" it echoes through the stadium and I've gotten to talk to Glenn McGrath so yeah...

Ishanth-Plus point. Surprise selection, bowled with good pace and aggression. Hit the deck hard, and had some absolute beauty.

I agree. We were unlucky not to get Ponting.. I felt Ishant bowled really well inspite of being nervous. He is very useful on these sort of pitches. With that pace of 140+. he can be a handful of a bowler for India. But all depends on how he is taken care of by the board.

Harbhajan did well actually. He was getting very good purchase off the wicket. One ball turned big, and he got big bounce too. I am sure he will come into play in the next two sessions if India has to do well today. He was tight, and had a good battle with Ponting.

Thats a decent prediction. But I want Australia to end up at 320-7

Heh, interesting quote from Parkinson there on the cricket show when asked about why did england get so much worse after the 2005 ashes win he said "well they got delusional and thought they were the better side, but they weren't"

Interesting, especially from a pommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread