India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponting's decision didn't even look out at first sight. I thought it hit the middle of the bat. Haha.

I think we're toast. I don't see Clarke making runs (although I predicted RP Singh wouldn't take wickets) and usually Gilly we'll throw his wicket away when Australia are in this sort of position.
Looks like your wishes are coming true, Ben! Let's just hope your luck runs out when India come out to bat. :)

That's what I'm talking about, baby! Come on India!

Clarke really misread that one and he is one of the best player of spin bowling. Indians made a solid comeback in the match after breaking the 3rd wicket partnership.

Oh god! The danger man comes in! I am really scared! I would jump off my seat and dance wildly if Gilly gets out early.

Get in! 121-5, you would think this is India batting!

This session has produced three wickets in just under 6 overs, for 24 runs! The Singhs are turning it on!

On second look, it almost looked like it would spin way past leg, but when you leave it like that you only leave one option.

As far as I'm concerned, we are 6 down. Symonds and Gilchrist batting together with only 120 runs on the board is either going to produce something special or absolutely nothing. As long as we can reach 200 its all good though :)

More like he forgot he had stumps behind him. I guess he thought he had picked the doosra and would have looked cool leaving it.

Man... Kumble has only bowled 2 overs. :)

Or something called a brainfreeze, ya ever heard of it? He was obviously gonna play a shot, checked it then by then it was to late.

Definately, but it is now the only mindset to go in with considering the team. A far more agressive move would have been to play Ishant Sharma and Virender Sehwag after the expense of the two Singhs.
I had to pull this post up. While I wouldn't have agreed with RP being dropped, I certainly thought Bhajji did not deserve his place. These two have dismantled Australia's top order.

As far as I'm concerned, we are 6 down. Symonds and Gilchrist batting together with only 120 runs on the board is either going to produce something special or absolutely nothing. As long as we can reach 200 its all good though :)

That's the way I take it, Symonds and Gilchrist is probably Australia's best ODI partnership. Both should just play their shots.

I say bring Clark in next.

Yeah, we haven't looked like crossing 200 yet in this series. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread