India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because Tresco was throwing a strop about his mental condition and need to be put in a home.

Screaming at the fielders for not fielding like Jonty Rhodes, when he is rather average himself and he couldn't do anything to disturb the batsmen with his bowling.

Harbhajan is one of the quickest fielders in this Indian XI playing at Sydney. He has a very good arm too. I know which one you're referring to. Bhajji was not happy when Kumble gave a three when it should have been two. But he has the right to do so because the runs go in his stats as "runs given". And if he has the guts to do that to Kumble, it shows how good a relationship they share because it takes some guts to do that to your captain.

I'm worried about Symonds ankle. Pup has been knocked around a bit and we are in desperate need of a wicket. This partnership doesn't look like it will stop lol.

I'm worried about Symonds ankle. Pup has been knocked around a bit and we are in desperate need of a wicket. This partnership doesn't look like it will stop lol.

You spoke too soon. That was looking like a problem partnership! Straight to the man. Hopefully some momentum to Australia now.

Crap! Crap! Crap!

Just when they were starting to dominate the Australians, a bloody wicket falls! With Sachin hitting a six off that over, there was no need at all for Ganguly to go after Hogg like that!

Now the pressure starts. We are still 170 runs away from Australia and we need a lead badly to have any chance of victory.

Benson adding another one to the howler list, Tendulkar was plumb there !

Absolutely! I thought the collapse was to start, and Benson gives one in our favor. Thank heavens!

If Sachin goes on for a big one, this will even out the Symonds howler that Bucknor gave

It certainly looked plumb since Clarke doesn't turn the ball much, but it might've drifted across and possibly some height issues so it was a fair decision.

Yuvraj struggling against Hogg.
Australia would have gone for the new ball if Ganguly had stayed but now with Yuvraj in,it makes sense to keep Hogg on.

Man what the hell.

Yuvraj looks like he's in for a Sunday stroll, what's with the lazy shots and the general 'too cool for this' attitude?

Yuvraj finally got a boundary.
I felt he should have continued with Hogg. Yuvraj was very uncomfortable against Hogg.

Singh is looking really uncomfortably. But now is starting to play well with the quick bowlers back in.

Yuvraj departs.
India now in real trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread