India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see he has taken 37 stumpings. The next highest stumping was 27, so thanks to Warnie over the years, he has made alot of stumpings. Great stuff Gilly

Another catch from Gilly.. Binga is in superb form. He gets arogant sometimes, but why wouldn't you, when you can bowl like Lee :p:p

Sachin will have to go for it now.
Bhajji is not someone who can hang around and RP, Ishant will be real bunnies for Lee.

Cannot understand Sachin`s tactics here. He is allowing the tail to face 5 full deliveries in an over.

Harbhajan living dangerously.

Dhoni and Yuvraj have messed up a good batting effort from the other Indian batsmen.
All they had to do was knock it around and give Tendulkar some support but what they have done has put extra pressure on Sachin.

Last edited:
Yeah i agree take a look at the ashes series last year in 06/07 Alistair Cook and Andrew Strauss opened and they failed most of the time in the series and England didn't drop them.
Maybe because Cook got one of the best ever centuries from a 21 year that you'll ever see.

Although, I really do wanna see Sehwag play. His awesome & the crowd really liked him when he was on the boundry line giving drinks yesterday. Gave us the thumbs up. :D

Indian fans for many years have always complained that Sachin has not delivered when the team are under the pump.
Now that he has done that here and to some extent in the first inning at Melbourne, the youngsters are not supporting him.

Stuart Clark is the worst fielder in our team. Yesterday he was chasing a four he could have got to and just jogged and didn't get to it. he ended up about half a meter away from it.

Maybe because Cook got one of the best ever centuries from a 21 year that you'll ever see.

Although, I really do wanna see Sehwag play. His awesome & the crowd really liked him when he was on the boundry line giving drinks yesterday. Gave us the thumbs up. :D

With Jaffer and Yuvraj both failing again, you`ll see him playing at the WACA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread