India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
complete Plum. Someone needs to stay with Sachin, so he can post a massive score. If not, they will fade quickly

322/5 at lunch.
The session ended on an even note but could have been India` session had Yuvraj been there.
Dhoni does not inspire much confidence in me.

We must start attacking now and get as close to the total.
All it takes is one 50-60 run partnership and it`ll make the dressing room feel a lot better. Our tail has to get as much runs as possible and if a top-order batsmen is around, give him the support he needs.

Another 100 run stand will get us to 450.

Last edited:
The session belonged to neither team (it was an even steven session) but Australia are slightly ahead in this test match. Dhoni is also under the same pressure that Yuvraj Singh was, and he really needs to stay in with Sachin for at least a 100 runs if India got to fight well in this test match. All the wickets have been falling at a very very wrong time for India and they got themselves to blame.

I would strongly advocate the sacking of Yuvraj Singh. Something is so wrong with him in this tour. The way he has fielded, and the way he has batted has been awful. He needs to make way for Sehwag for sure and that would help Dravid get rid of the opening slot. Ganguly got out at the wrong time and to an unnecessary shot, and now Sachin is under pressure (he is not good when under pressure and he demonstrated that against Micheal Clarke).

God please save India and keep this match interesting till the 5th day!

We get Tendulkar and it's the game boys. Well for this innings anyway.

Give Dhoni a full short balls to rough him up.

India definitely in trouble now, they really do need to make a lead to be in this match or at the very least equal the score and with history's highest chased down score on this ground in the 4th innings is Australia's 288, they'll be in some trouble if they don't do something special.

now Australia should clean up the tail end. With Dhoni gone, the rest of the players left, can't help Sachin post a big score, by staying out on the ground wit him.

Weak shot. Dhoni and Yuvraj both are playing as bad as tail-enders. Lee's consistent bowling causing all sorts of problems as usual.

Yeah, the tail probably wont be able to do much unless they feed the strike to Sachin.... But I think there will be to much pressure on him.

I think we should gift Mitchell Johnson to an associate side such as Netherlands because maybe then he might be successful. He's the perfect pressure releaser bowling plenty of wides and no-balls to give batsman a few good sighters and/or four balls.

I think we should gift Mitchell Johnson to an associate side such as Netherlands because maybe then he might be successful. He's the perfect pressure releaser bowling plenty of wides and no-balls to give batsman a few good sighters and/or four balls.

Definitely no consistency within him, now Shaun Tait...he would rattle the tail-enders.

Also found out the highest opposition 4th innings chased down score on this ground is just 194 and only 2 times a team has scored more than 100 to win.

Nah its his 400th dismissal. Congratz Gilly, no wonder why he dropped so many yesterday... He was to nervous! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread