India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Sachin gone past the nervous 90's and scored a century :happy. Greak knock by him. Harbhajan playing a good supporting role as well :)

FINALLY !!
After a long wait and a long list of 90s , the little man gets his 100 !
And it took an innings against the great Australian team to break the jinx !
Also, the SCG crowd must be appreciated for the great applause that they gave when he reached the 100. A very sporting crowd and there is something that the Indian crowds can learn from this.

Well done ! From the team point of view,the lead is now down to manageable proportions. India must now look to try and get a lead themselves if possible.

I dont want sachin to get out i want the rest of the wagging tail of india. to suffer the best pace bowler in the world ATM BRETT LEE! GO BINGA 4 scalps nice. :)

SCG is proving to be Sachin`s lucky ground as it was for Lara.

Everything seems to be going much slower now with Clarke and Hogg. Taking their time to build a lead.

I'd just like to say congratulations sachin tendulkar on a spectacular hundred and innings good on him.

In terms of great strokes, this is`nt one of the best Tendulkar 100s.
This is a really fighting hundred which now brings India right back into the contest.
At 345/7, we were looking at a possible 100 run lead for Australia but these two have done well to stage a great recovery.
Harbhajan deserves all the accolades for his application as well. Something which we did not see with Dhoni and Yuvi.

India must now take this feel-good factor generated from Sachin` hundred and get a first innings lead. They must not throw it away now.

The game is there for the taking if we bowl well in the second innings. The wicket is assiting spin and there will be something in it for the Indian spinners.

Tendulkar,VVS,Dravid and Ganguly have all scored runs in this innings ! The FAB FOUR have finally fired in this series. Hopefully there`ll be more to come in this series.

Last edited:
i still think tendulkar had one of his best hundreds in terms of mental ability. he was under pressure to perform and he handled it beautifully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread