India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
johnson made a name for himself in india an was starting to look real good because he was able to swing the ball both ways.
Plus the wickets he was taking werent just tail enders he was getting big name players (wasnt his 1st wicket tendulkar?)

Hes not swinging the ball both ways now which makes him very easy to play coz they dont need to worry bout the ball coming back in to right handers.
If he gets that swing back he wil be good but until then time to unleash the beast an let tait have a crack at india.

johnson made a name for himself in india an was starting to look real good because he was able to swing the ball both ways.
Plus the wickets he was taking werent just tail enders he was getting big name players (wasnt his 1st wicket tendulkar?)

Hes not swinging the ball both ways now which makes him very easy to play coz they dont need to worry bout the ball coming back in to right handers.
If he gets that swing back he wil be good but until then time to unleash the beast an let tait have a crack at india.

yeah he needs to get the reverse swing back from the mcg. when he bowled there he was unplayable.

Ah! I would say one of the most satisfying sessions that I've watched in my life. I didnt have even 1% confidence in Harbhajan to stay in there like this with the man at the opposite end (a special paragraph reserved for him at the end of this post). Bhajji batted like a dream and despite a nervous start, he grew in confidence and batted like a star batsman. I thought we would concede a 100+ lead, but now we can seriously think of trying to get a lead ourselves. The more I think of it, the more my anger increases on Yuvraj and Dhoni. Bas****s (sorry, but want to vent it out)!

The final moments (from 92 to the magical number of 100), you got to have seen me to believe it. Was jumping from one place to another. Had to be calmed down by my dad who is himself a big Sachin fan. Every time Sachin gets a 100, its a very very special thing. Its a emotional moment for many indians because he has the been the most popular Indian player ever (one of the most popular player in the world!). The delight when he cut that ball and scampered that two was SENSATIONAL feeling!!! And when he forcefully raised his bat and helmet to the heavens, the feeling was shared by millions of his fans worldwide! Awesome player! Legend!

If India can get a lead here, it would be a ripper of a test match! Its already set up for an exciting finish, but a lead for India would make it a ripper. The Aussies wont bow down easily, and so it would be awesome!

Good to be proven wrong sometimes !:D

His approach along with his batting ability perfectly worked on this type of a wicket. I guess he got out of form because he didnt get much chance to bat (he is among the tail enders in the batting order!). He is a pretty decent bat but I sometimes hate his attempt to smash the bowling when he comes into bat.

Last edited:
If the selectors do not drop Yuvraj and Dhoni in the next match for Sehwag and Karthik, their incompetence will border on the ridiculousness.

I doubt if they would drop both of them. One of them (possibly Yuvraj?) is definitely in danger of losing his place to Sehwag/Karthik

The series is finally living up to some of the pre-series hype.
Whatever happens from here, I`ll be proud of the spirit shown by our batsmen.

players coming back from the tea break. this will be a interesting session in my opinion. australia will be aiming to ball india out and bat before the end of play.

The Indians couldn't play the short ball for peanuts when they were in South Africa, and it looks like they still can't.

The great Mr Tendulkar just looked like a fool then.

;) :p:noway

Harbhajan stroked a sublime coverdrive there. Johnson getting pawned !
C`mon India, get a lead !

reverse swing has come into play now lee did it beautifully last over can mitch do it. australia need a wicket now to break this partnership. or india will get well over australias total. harbhajan has now got his half century.

Harbhajan gets a fifty ! Well Played Bhajji.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread