India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the errors have been well balanced, Tendulkar was pretty well plumb to Clarke.

The only problem is that this game is going to go on forever and there's rain forecast.

Well played Bhajji for 63. Bad could not get 4 more runs for highest score.

now that bhajji is gone i think tendulkar will cut loose now and get as many runs as he can.

still whinging about symonds look at the luck u had today.

as usual the luck all pretty much evens out.

geez bloody umpires imagine what would have been if they gave that lbw to tendulkar.

On any other day that would be given an we wouldnt hear any complaints

still whinging about symonds look at the luck u had today.

as usual the luck all pretty much evens out.

geez bloody umpires imagine what would have been if they gave that lbw to tendulkar.

On any other day that would be given an we wouldnt hear any complaints

Decisions in favour

Australia = 5
India = 2

what a comparison.

Wonderful stuff from India! I cant believe whats happening. I would salute the mental strength of the team because we have not been better than Australia technically in many departments, and the first innings total of 463 is a big psychological advantage. Yet, we have overtaken it. GREAT!

Sachin showing faith in RP Singh by allowing RP to take a single off the last ball of the previous over??? WOW!!! The pitch is fabulous for batting. There is some help for bowlers who bend their backs too (Bhajji got an outside edge that took the ball to Hussey, and some streaky shots were played by Bhajji that on any other day would've been out).

Sachin'ish straight drive from RP! The wicket is a batting beauty!

This match will be a draw now that India has got lead on Australia. No matter how bad India can bat they will not be bowled out in 2 sessions at SCG and I dont see Australia declare before getting a lead of 400.

Decisions in favour

Australia = 5
India = 2

what a comparison.

I feel it has evened out pretty much. Sachin was lucky to survive that LBW off Micheal Clarke. I felt it was OUT and Hawkeye said the same. Now the match is very well balanced (if India get a lead of 50+, they will be ahead).

This match will be a draw now that India has got lead on Australia. No matter how bad India can bat they will not be bowled out in 2 sessions at SCG and I dont see Australia declare before getting a lead of 400.

Remember Adelaide 2003? Australia scored 400+ and India also scored 400+ (though they gave a lead there) and bowled Australia out for 196 and chased 233 to win that match amazingly. Harbhajan with this amazing 63 will be full of confidence, and I have hope in him to trouble the Aussies in the second innings on this pitch which has much more turn and bounce now.

Edit: Sachin U beauty! He loves the SCG too and has a penchant for big hundreds in this ground!

Last edited:
Tendulkar playing like GOD.

Roy looks like having ankle injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread