India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett Lee will bowl to sachin tendulkar now it will be interesting to see how he handle Lee's reverse inswinging yorkers. Binga is in terrific form. come on Australia a wicket we need a few quickies.

i can smell a lethal reverse swing yorker wicket coming from Lee. he is a great bowler this is his last bowl. is it a bouncer or yorker. harbhajan is talking to symonds. i think its a sledge the umps are involved aswell.

Last edited:
Believe it or not. Australia might just concede a first innings lead to a team playing at home !
Does not happen that often. Might as well cherish it as long as it lasts !

Believe it or not. Australia might just concede a first innings lead to a team playing at home !

no dont worry india will have at least a 50 run lead. australia just have no luck today or this test match with the bowl. i say put third man in ponting.

Yeah, it's funny. Ponting, Lara & Tendulkar who are considered by many the best 3 batsman of this era enjoy batting at the SCG.
Well, every bugger and his dog has a good record at the SCG, don't they? Wally Hammond, Greg Chappell and David Boon scored 4 100s, Border averaged 56 without scoring a single century and then you've got both Waughs, Hayden and Langer with 3 100s, which of course, are now joined by Laxman and Tendulkar.

no dont worry india will have at least a 50 run lead. australia just have no luck today or this test match with the bowl. i say put third man in ponting.

Thats because you used up all your luck while batting !

Last edited:
i can smell a lethal reverse swing yorker wicket coming from Lee. he is a great bowler this is his last bowl. is it a bouncer or yorker. harbhajan is talking to symonds. i think its a sledge the umps are involved aswell.

Looking at the condition of bowl i dodnt see any reverse swing happening to trouble Indian batting. Little swing will not harm us.

Sachin playing well and congrats for well made century. Now we want Bhajji to score 100 and rub into Symond's agony.

Who will do Ajit Agarkar here and get 6 wickets cheaply.

Last edited:
India lead.

Damm these umpires. What could have happened if Roy was given out.

Well we can say that Gilly is also keeping us in the game.

We are now in the lead ! WooHoo !
We are at least making the Aussies sweat. The confidence that the fans were showing before the series is finally rubbing off !

Looking at the condition of bowl i dodnt see any reverse swing happening to trouble Indian batting. Little swing will not harm us.

Sachin playing well and congrats for well made century. Now we want Bhajji to score 100 and rub into Symond's agony.

Who will do Ajit Agarkar here and get 6 wickets cheaply.

Kumble will be the one who will have to do that.

Last edited:
Now we need Yuvi and Dhoni to fire. If both of them give 80 runs also we will take it happily.

India lead.

Damm these umpires. What could have happened if Roy was given out.

No use talking about that again. We have come back strongly and must take this confidence into the 2nd Innings bowling effort.

Test match nicely poised. Australia know how to win test matches like these. Can India defy them ?

Now I know why Bhajji is in the side ! He is in as a batsmen.
Harbhajan, take a bow!
What a shot from Sachin! He is toying with Hogg.

Last edited:
this is just an awesome display of batting by tendulkar,what a player!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread