India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked pretty clean to me.

Call me biased, but I'm going with MUFC on that one. It looked like it touched the ground.

this is just ridiculous,why wasnt the 3rd umpire consulted when their was a doubt??

Ganguly did the right thing. I care my hoot if he is fined for dissent (or any crap). But that looked totally unconvincing to me. Why couldnt they refer it to the third umpire?

Oh gosh! That wasnt OUT! S***! Thats clear (when they showed the catch on the top frame and Brett Lee in the bottom frame)

Okay, guys. I'm not liking this.

All you Indian fans need to seriously calm down. That was a fair catch, and you CANNOT say that the ball hit the ground. We've all seem the same telecast as you, we all know that you are just saying it didn't carry because of your bias.

Really, calm down and stop saying that you've lost respect for them, Clarke caught the ball, we all know that the slow motion camera is hard to tell, but still that ball looked like it went straight in.

Stop this now, it's getting really old guys.

Ganguly did the right thing. I care my hoot if he is fined for dissent (or any crap). But that looked totally unconvincing to me. Why couldnt they refer it to the third umpire?

Oh gosh! That wasnt OUT! S***! Thats clear (when they showed the catch on the top frame and Brett Lee in the bottom frame)

Just forget it and move on to the next match. Dhoni should start playing for his shots.

I have lost all the respect for Aussies I had prior to this match.

What's changed? Everyone hates Australia, because when Australia get decisions against them no one else cares do they? But when Australia have any kind of doubt against them, they are all of the sudden the "villains". Mark Taylor made a very strong point, no dirt flew and Clarke's fingers were under it, 3rd umpire wouldn't have been able to identify whether it was out or not. Clarke went down with the ball and it flew into his hands, it looked like it hit the ground but in the same action he brings the ball up, which is a strong supporter for catching the ball.

We've seen Hussey and Ponting both have a similar one but both were honest enough to be unsure. Hate them if you must, but Australia are not liars. Clarke caught that, unless anyone has proof that he didn't then he did.

Last edited:
What's changed? Everyone hates Australia, because when Australia get decisions against them no one else cares do they? But when Australia have any kind of doubt against them, they are all of the sudden the "villains". Mark Taylor made a very strong point, no dirt flew and Clarke's fingers were under it, 3rd umpire wouldn't have been able to identify whether it was out or not. Clarke went down with the ball and it flew into his hands, it looked like it hit the ground but in the same action he brings the ball up, which is a strong supporter for catching the ball.

We've seen Hussey and Ponting both have a similar one but both were honest enough to be unsure. Hate them if you must, but Australia are not liars. Clarke caught that, unless anyone has proof then he did.

arent you watching all the replays??the ball clearly hit the ground.

To whom was Ponting signalling "OUT"?

Kumble hit the ball straight down the ground to Symonds. Why didnt Australia appeal? Dhoni wasnt ready when Symonds was about to deliver the ball. Why didnt Australia appeal?

I thought the replays with the screen divided into two halves indicated somewhat of a bounce. Gavaskar is making a case for that decision to be referred to the third umpire. Poor fellow.

Did Benson consult with the square leg umpire at all (its anyhow a waste of time consulting the physically challenged Bucknor!). Did Benson give it out when Ponting said it was out? Even if he gave it without the help of Ponting, he didnt seem to consult anyone and just went with the decision. How can he do that when it was such periliously close?

Here is an example of a sook. What did the Australian's do? Bucknor and Benson are the ones who's fault it is. Get over it.

Asking for silly dismissals, not walking when out and appealing catches not completed.

To whom was Ponting signalling "OUT"?

Kumble hit the ball straight down the ground to Symonds. Why didnt Australia appeal? Dhoni wasnt ready when Symonds was about to deliver the ball. Why didnt Australia appeal?

You're really starting to annoy me. Grow up, you are acting silly now mate, just calm down. The Ganguly dismissal was fair.

And what happened to all this discussion on the forums saying "If the player says he caught it, we should accept that and the batter should be out because the video replay is too hard to see if the ball is touching the ground or not."

arent you watching all the replays??the ball clearly hit the ground.

Look at the single motion he takes the ball in at, he had his fingers under that when he brought it up as the ball traveled. Even the commentators are saying that he caught it.

This will obviously cause a whole heap of controversy more after the game. I can see the headlines in India "Australia robs India of Victory".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread