India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they measure the distance between the bat and ball (in that Dravid dismissal)? I could push my hand horizontally in that gap.

The man of the match is supposed to go to the one who had the most influence on the result. So they should give the award to Steve Bucknor. One cannot say that his decisions are like a flip of a coin. Seems that it mostly favors the Aussies. May be he is more intimidated by the Aussies than the Indians. It was interesting to see Symonds pat Bucknor on the back after he got the wickets of Dravid and Yuvraj.

I have a feeling that Bucknor will officiate the next test.

I don't believe the umpires are favoring Australia. They;re just absolutely incompetent.

I've got no sympathy for Dravid, when Ganguly has shown the merits of not padding up to every single ball.

To be fair, when you pad up to a ball, it's probably a fair assumption to make that you don't expect to be given out caught. Maybe LBW once in a while if you mis-judge it, but being out caught is a bit much.

We all agree the indians have had the worst of the decisions you have a little whinge an then need to get over it.
No need to keep going on an on about it and blaming them for everything.
Every team has bad days with umpires now an then if they keep whinging about it instead of getting over it an getting there mind back on the job they only have themselves to blame.

I actually dont want aus to win now coz we have had so many more decisions in our favour(1st time ever)

U didnt see the aussies keep whinging about ponting being given out when he didnt hit it or dravid and tendulkar plumb lbws not given when they had hardly any runs.
A few had a small whinge then got over it.

The umpiring has been shocking

I just hope after this game is finished, no matter the outcome that Ponting and the aussie team supports what ever actions India decide to take againts these umpires. I think it wouldn't show to greatly for Ponting if he shrugged off all the bad decisions made by the umpires, as just like you got to take the good with the bad approach.

Who remembers when Sachin was out 3 times and went onto make 70 odd which contributed greatly to India winning the game?

This is not the time when you look to get repaid for all those things. A defeat here will kill our chances of winning the series and will deflate us when we know we are going to the toughest place of all, Perth.

Oh no, Ganguly isn't moving this isn't good sportsmen ship. Oh good, his gone now.

I actually dont want aus to win now coz we have had so many more decisions in our favour(1st time ever)

Think back a couple of years when Australia played West Indies in Adelaide, I think that was the 1st time.

Well Australia should win this, at the very least still 90 minutes.

Solid catch from Clarke, India will need to play smart to survive.

Will you be kind enough to tell which were the three?
I can't remember precisely but an Indian umpire was umpiring and Sachin Tendulkar should've been given out 3 times but he wasn't and he went onto play a knock which enabled India to get well over 300 and go onto win the game. A similar situation happened in the next game where Sachin was given out and India were dismissed for about 150 and Australia won by 9 wickets.

Yeah yeah go clap Lee on his head , hand. Maybe clap with umpires as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread