India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they measure the distance between the bat and ball (in that Dravid dismissal)? I could push my hand horizontally in that gap.

Lmao, Bucknor will be on Australia's funniest home video's next saturday.

Well, the good news is that Sehwag and Karthik will be in for the next test, if the selectors still have some sense.

Do you guys know if Bucknor will be umpiring in any of the remaining matches?

When Australia win I might stay away from this thread or forum for a while. There will be that many bitching whining Indian fans it won't be funny. I wonder if any side deserves to win with the standard of umpiring. They've made such a huge change to the match that who knows what would have happened.

Only India deserve to win this match. Aussie are just lucky to have Bucknor in there team.

Well, the good news is that Sehwag and Karthik will be in for the next test, if the selectors still have some sense.

Do you guys know if Bucknor will be umpiring in any of the remaining matches?

I think this tour will be cancelled if Bucnor umpires anymore.

Dravid has been given 'caught behind' for padding the ball to Gilchrist.:D :crying :noway :mad: :eek: :happy :help :(

If people still don`t know why we are feeling bitter about the umpiring in this game, you have to look no further than the Dravid wicket.
Shocking.

Here is a team which competed for 4 days against the World Champions in their own den , only for the umpires to ruin it.
Well Done Bucknor and Benson !

Hayden's off the field injured and so far 2 catches have been dropped at first slip which Hayden would've taken both of them and one of them was Dravid anyway so...

I wonder why did India not threw one ball straight at Bucknors head from close range so that he could be in hospital rather than in field.

If any of the batters can save this test now inspite of the Aussies and the umpires, I would consider them as true heroes!!!!

If India lose, the implications of the biggest shocker today by Bucknor could be more severe.

That missed catch was off a no-ball that wasn't called, but it doesn't matter anyhow, since Dravid got jacked by the umpires again.

Hayden's off the field injured and so far 2 catches have been dropped which Hayden would've taken both of them and one of them was Dravid anyway so...

The dravid cath was of no ball. But wait that would have been given out as Australia own these umpires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread