India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laxman's wicket should give a big boost to the Australians. Unless we see a special innings from Sachin or one of the big three, we are destined to go down 2-0.

:hpraise

Jokes aside, I don't believe Sehwag is good enough, and I think he'd get out very early due to his lack of foot movement, but who knows. I certainly would rather watch Sehwag, he at least is entertaining.
Damien Martyn wasn't the greatest mover of his feet. It didn't seem to matter a lot of the time. Last time India was here, Sehwag only made the one huge score, but he was also very hard to get out for less than 40.

I think Laxman has also shown the value of trusting your shots on a good pitch and if the WACA is hard and the ball swinging like this season's games are suggesting, India can ill afford to be indifferent, because the edges will carry.

Can see ponting doesnt think much of hogg.

If he had warne or macgill in the team he would have had one of them bowling with a quickie up the other end atleast 5 overs ago.

CLARK! YOU RIPPPPPPPPPPER! See you Tendulkar, back to the pavillion old man:p
myspaceft8.jpg

I think my DVD will be coming out - with Clark on the cover however;)

Last edited:
finally clark doing what i expected of him in 1st innings.

Think ponting the wuss left declaration too late an they took way too long to put the foot down an go for runs

The reaction of Clark summed up how much goes into Sachin's wicket. Boo yeh. Australia flying atm. The wicket of Ganguly in this session will put them right on top. This is one heck of a match!

Still a long way to go for Australia to win this. Ganguly and Dravid are both in good form and whilst Dhoni and Yuvraj haven't shown it so far, they can click anytime and when they do we won't stand a chance.

It's definitely not time for India to close shop yet. If these two can build a solid enough base for Dhoni and Yuvi to accelerate on later, India can be in good stead towards the end. But, this partnership is essentially the be-all or the end-all for India.

Damien Martyn wasn't the greatest mover of his feet. It didn't seem to matter a lot of the time. Last time India was here, Sehwag only made the one huge score, but he was also very hard to get out for less than 40.

I think Laxman has also shown the value of trusting your shots on a good pitch and if the WACA is hard and the ball swinging like this season's games are suggesting, India can ill afford to be indifferent, because the edges will carry.

Have you seen Sehwag bat in the last year? He has looked Rubbish. I don't care how good he went LAST TIME because LAST TIME was a fair few years ago. :D

I reckon it'll probably be a draw. Australia will have to put that extra effort to get the remaining 7 wickets. India will go nowhere near Australia's total. Ponting declared to late in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread