India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilly fails again!

Fantastic! We have kept the wood over the superstars like Ponting and Gilly

And the only reason for Gilchrist playing like that is the obvious need for the acceleration.

If Australia don't win this there will be controversy surrounding his late declaration, if he does then he will be some sort of a tactician.

Looks like India will need to play for the draw. 333 in 74 odd overs is almost one day pace.

Gilly fails again!

Fantastic! We have kept the wood over the superstars like Ponting and Gilly

You obviously don't know much about cricket if you think that is a fail mate.

--

Should be good here. Be interesting to see how they go about batting. Edge first ball!

the Indians are the team that appear to frightened of having a go. Their tactics this morning have been gutless. they have continued to bowl negatively and wasting time all day when they need to attack. These tactics gave the batsman only one choice of shot and that was to get out. Obviously Australia aren't going to throw the game away by just getting out and giving India too easy a target. They now have set a target that is very difficult and can attack the Indian batsman at every opportunity, something India with it's supposed gun spin bowlers should have done.

Hello everyone, I have a prediction to make: Mitchell Johnson will cost us the game.

I worry about Johnson really spoiling the momentum. Lee and Clark are the consistent ones and Johnson is always all over the place.

A wicket but not the vital one in this match, Jaffers form down under has been really poor. We now have the key wickets in and coming. Johnson better start doing something.

Ponting obviously doesn't have the same concern. He has bowled him regularly in the last two tests. He seems to be using him as his stock bowler and bowling the others in shorter spells. And cast your mind back to the first innings. Clark lacked penetration then and given that he is supposedly one of the strike bowlers this is a worry

Go Aussies. They needed a wicket in those few overs badly and got one. Well done. Still have a chance at winning if you ask me. Though i'd agree. Johnson is all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread