India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what Ponting is waiting for. Isnt he well researched on the Indian mentality? I dont see them going for this chase and if they do, they will be more prone to losing wickets. Ponting should have declared at 280-290 and should have been out with his team on the field now.

Nothing to say about India. Very hard done by! Both teams have endured a shocker of a match from the umpires. Being the visiting team and battling it against the world champion side, India were hard hit by those decisions than the Australians.

Sean wakes up...

....Puts the TV on, 2 mins later Gilly's out so he goes back to sleep.

That was a spectacular catch!!! WOW!

Ponting wants to give Gilly batting practice???

"They (Australia) might be batting the day out" - Mark Taylor

LOLZZZ..... That was a ripper of a comment! Where is that Aussie aggression? India started off the game happy with a draw or a win. A draw is anyway going to end the Aussie record and help India fight another day. There is no confirmed fact that Australia will win at Perth (though they might be the favorites). Hmmmm...... Whatever!

Boring stuff in a very well contested test match

Last edited:
Boring, boring Australia. On behalf of the neutrals I thank Ricky Ponting.

Gilly fails again!

Fantastic! We have kept the wood over the superstars like Ponting and Gilly

I'm disgusted at India for intentionally wasting time from slow over-rates and unnecessary breaks they're needing.

This isn't in the spirit of the game. They really lack any pride or balls. I think they're scared of losing.

Disgusting. I hope they get punished.

Mind you, bad captaincy from Ponting also. Should have declared by now. Some of this could have been avoided.

Last edited:
I'm disgusted at India for intentionally wasting time from slow over-rates and unnecessary breaks they're needing.

This isn't in the spirit of the game. They really lack any pride or balls. I think they're scared of losing.

Disgusting. I hope they get punished.

Mind you, bad captaincy from Ponting also. Should have declared by now. Some of this could have been avoided.

Australia are the ones that appear to be worried about losing, hence them not declaring.

Australia want to gift wickets, it seems.

Come on India, waste more time in the middle... Its the job of the umpires to punish them if they waste time in the middle. If the umpires are OK with it, what bothers a few in here?

Looks more like a mental call there from Ponting by getting to 400 runs rather than just take the 300 run lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread