India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sehwag loves aussie pitches an always performs well, india will lose nothing by picking him.
They will be better of coz u can guarantee he will atleast get 30
So they will be 1\50 or so
Instead of 1/5

I hope they pick him coz hes great to watch an will make runs.
Also hope they dont pick him for our sake though coz its great seeing us get early wickets for no runs.

I reckon it'll probably be a draw. Australia will have to put that extra effort to get the remaining 7 wickets. India will go nowhere near Australia's total. Ponting declared to late in my opinion.

Yeah, Ponting does this all the time, he should take a leaf out of Graeme Smith's book, make aggresive declarations!

I reckon it's a safe bet to say this will be a draw, however who knows.

Are you sure you guys understand cricket? India are not going to go for the win. The wicket has a little to much variation for them to press for runs with any safety and they certainly aren't going to chance a loss. For them a loss is the end of the tour and a draw gives them some slim hope of saving the series. They will be playing for the draw only! Australia is counting on them playing in a manner that goes against the grain e.g. Yuvraj playing defensively. Dravid is the key wicket here. If he goes quickly then the Indians will be exposed.

Is that Ganguly batting? What an approach?

He is in the best form of his life (even if he gets out now as I say this!)

Another 'wicket' down. Bucknor has been shocking in this Test and India are paying the price.

Dravid has been given 'caught behind' for padding the ball to Gilchrist.:D :crying :noway :mad: :eek: :happy :help :(

With the form Yuvraj and Dhoni are in, my money is on Australia winning. Apparently they'll play tonight until the overs are bowled or there is no more light.

EDIT: Ok Yuvraj gone, Aussies have this won now! Bahahaha!

I've been a bit disappointed with how Hogg has bowled today :( He can redeem himself by removing the tail and winning Australia the game.

Last edited:
Another 'wicket' down. Bucknor has been shocking in this Test and India are paying the price.

Bucknor is my Man Of The Match.
Just when it was looking comfortable, Bucknor has turned the game on its head.

When you make shocking selections you're bound to get bad luck.

What nonsense?

I was well into my sleep as I had given up when Sachin got out. Why did I get up and switch back on my PC? Once I switched it on, Ganguly hit a four, and then Dravid was out and now YUVRAJ!!!

When Australia win I might stay away from this thread or forum for a while. There will be that many bitching whining Indian fans it won't be funny. I wonder if any side deserves to win with the standard of umpiring. They've made such a huge change to the match that who knows what would have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread