India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of the batters can save this test now inspite of the Aussies and the umpires, I would consider them as true heroes!!!!

If India lose, the implications of the biggest shocker today by Bucknor could be more severe.

Meh, we should start hitting out now. I would rather lose the test going for the win, at this point.

I wonder why did India not threw one ball straight at Bucknors head from close range so that he could be in hospital rather than in field.

You want to ruin the career of that Indian player who would be charged of murder? :D

Who will charge the Australians for over appealing now.

You want to ruin the career of that Indian player who would be charged of murder? :D

Trust me all cricket players know how to do this.:p

Last edited:
Aussies appealing for anything now. They know the umpires are giving it on random basis.

Meh, we should start hitting out now. I would rather lose the test going for the win, at this point.

Exactly. I feel Ganguly is batting aggressively. Dhoni as usual is positive, and luckily is surviving more than he normally used to (in this series!).

Last edited:
It's like having Shane Warne bowling again with all the appeals.

I've got no sympathy for Dravid, when Ganguly has shown the merits of not padding up to every single ball.

their are a lof of australians and neutrals here who have been saying that the indians are moaning a lot about the umpirirng and that its a part of the game,but we have seen today again why we have every reason to complain and how we are all set to lose the because of 2 incompetant umpires,one of whom has done it before to us.

Has anyone counted the bad decisions? Must be well into double figures now right?

And I understand why India are complaining, they have the right to as well. I just don't wanna be here when it happens :p I feel for you guys.

I've got no sympathy for Dravid, when Ganguly has shown the merits of not padding up to every single ball.

Go and jump in ocean. Wht will you be given out when u are not. Its his decision how to play with pad, bat or his ****.

Now I am sure Bucknor and Benson are giving the Aussie players head. Come on! Australia have had 13 men playing for them! Argh! Call me a cry baby all you want but it won't deter me.

Clarke's drop on Ganguly was bad. He had the chance to change the game and didn't take it.

What is everyone's prediction of the result?

Who remembers when Sachin was out 3 times and went onto make 70 odd which contributed greatly to India winning the game?

Will you be kind enough to tell which were the three?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread