Not open for further replies.
i guess stevo is right
but i have to apologize
i feel like crap now
anyone wanna forgive
im really sorry
and i swear i wont create another username
ill just try to make my self more repected and better

Try cutting out the "dead people" insults and the racist remarks...then you might be on the right track.

My Xi for next match

Sehwag
Kartick
Dravid
Tendulkar
Ganguly
Laxman
Pathan
Kumble
Ishant Sharma
Bhajji (If ICC believe what Symmonds say then Pankaj Singh)

Dont see Yuvi getting another go. Dhoni my man you also have to go we need 5 bowlers.

No, I think moving Laxman from 3 and putting Dravid there is a really bad move mate. Laxman is fantastic there and the indian innings always feels more energetic when he is at 3 I feel.

My XI:

Dravid
Sehwag
Laxman
Tendulkar
Ganguly
Karthik
Dhoni
Pathan
Kumble
R.P Singh
Sharma

LOL what a batting lineup!

Because they really don't need Harbhajan at Perth. I am a bit iffy about Karthik and Dhoni being in the same side, but due to India's poor squad selection, he is the only one who they can replace the out of touch Yuvi with.

About the 3rd test:

1. Australia should definitely drop Johnson and bring in Tait. I reckon they're keeping him in the team primarily because some famous cricketer said he was the most talented once in a generation fast bowler they'd seen. Well his results and methods don't back any of that up at the moment and we've given him enough opportunities.
2. Considering the allround qualities and the pitch (if it's the WACA pitch of old which is quick and bouncy or low and slow new) of Symonds and Clarke they should think about replacing Hogg with another quickie, maybe Hilfenhaus maybe Noffke
3. If it weren't for the almost hattrick of Clarke I would say his spot is under pressure despite success against Sri Lanka. I just feel that he feels his spot is secure so he's not got that pressure of success on him. i'm not saying drop him just put more pressure on him.

That is all for the Aussies.

For the Indians however, Jaffer needs to go definitely. Bring on Sehwag. A more borderline decision would be the Dhoni or Karthick (spelling?) argument. Dhoni showed some promise today although has been lacklustre with the bat in three previous innings. Personally I think the latter is a player in the same mould as Jaffer so Dhoni should be given another shot. As for pacemen, well Sharma did well without taking wickets considering his greenness. But Harbajan again might need to make way for another paceman especially if he the pitch doesn't take spin. Finally, Yuvraj problem. Do India have anyone to replace him with (besides Karthick)?

Hundreds against Sri Lanka, hundreds in the previous series before that.
He is fine mate.

That will be a great sight, it would scare the living daylights out of me if I was an Indian opener.

I think the pace now is doing that, Johnson outpaced Lee for most of this match, he just needs to cut out all those wide deliveries.

That will be a great sight, it would scare the living daylights out of me if I was an Indian opener.

If im sehwag i would love Tait bowling short so that i can cut rather than Jhonson angeling away.

Wow, talk about "thread evolution" :p.

Anyone think Mitchell Johnson won't play at Perth? Or do you think Australia will stick with him and give him another go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread