India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Indian side seems strong if you ask me. They'd probably take any other test side at the moment. They;re certainly looking better then Sri Lanka did.

India should seriously look at Wasim Jaffer and Yuvraj Singh's place in the side now.

We went in with a combination with two batsmen in terrible run of form. Never helps at all.

Why the hell Sehwag is in Australia and not playing is beyond me.

India should seriously look at Wasim Jaffer and Yuvraj Singh's place in the side now.

We went in with a combination with two batsmen in terrible run of form. Never helps at all.

Why the hell Sehwag is in Australia and not playing is beyond me.

If Sehwag doesn't play in the next Test the the Indian selectors really need to wake him. He really should be playing.

Jordox - Sree is injured, hence why he wasn't taken. I think that a half healthy Sreesanth would have put more effort though.

Oh thanks mate, I was told he was 'in doubt' but I didn't know it was an actual injury.

Jaffer just got a double century right? I'd keep him. Yuvraj is the one who needs to go. I feel he was picked on ODI/Twenty/20 form. India would be better with 2 specalist openers. Sehwag and Jaffer.

Cant we call a peace now!?!?!

Guys its only sport. Aussies are pumped up because we won out of nothing. And Indians are upset over the bad umpireing decisions

Cant well all just be friends again? lol, both teams played awesome!

well i sort of agree but

- Symonds SHOULD have been out for under 50

- Tendulker was bowled trying to leave the ball

- Dravid and Ganguly got shocking decisions

- Kumble should have got a hat-rick with Hussey LBW first ball

Otherwise yea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread