India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaffer just got a double century right? I'd keep him. Yuvraj is the one who needs to go. I feel he was picked on ODI/Twenty/20 form. India would be better with 2 specalist openers. Sehwag and Jaffer.

No way, Lee has Jaffer in his back pocket, Sehwag and Dravid, with Karthik replacing Yuvi or vice versa would be much better.

It would be pretty unfair on Karthik too.

Matt - you don't think our first innings was awesome? You don't think Dhoni and Kumble weren't awesome in the second innings? Aw come on!

Jaffer just got a double century right? I'd keep him. Yuvraj is the one who needs to go. I feel he was picked on ODI/Twenty/20 form. India would be better with 2 specalist openers. Sehwag and Jaffer.

No way mate, Jaffer simply isn't good enough against the likes of Lee. It sounds horrible me saying it, but he simply isn't good enough. Sehwag in for Jaffer.

But I do agree about Yuvi, I love him but what the hell is up with him? He needs to go.

I actually don't think the Indian pacemen did all that bad Suren. Sharma showed a lot of promise and RP had moments of sheer brilliance as did Zaheer. I think not taking Sree along might have been a mistake though. I actually think they showed more danger than Sri Lanka's quicks did ;)

Well, definitely we did 1000 times better than Lankans. But still bowling didn't look too impressive especially when you are bowling against No1 team. Kumble, as always, was aggressive and threatening and infact, both the spinners looked better than Murali(without any suppport in other end) in Australia few months back.

Apart from spinning option, bowling didn't look top class. May be mediocre. ;) And for Sharma, he is on learning curve. Yesterday also, Waqar when talking about Sharma, he expressed that Sharma is too skinny and had to be strong bit more to get better results.

Lets see.. Likely for Pathan and Viru to come in next test. Have to see whether we show any improvements.

About the 3rd test:

1. Australia should definitely drop Johnson and bring in Tait. I reckon they're keeping him in the team primarily because some famous cricketer said he was the most talented once in a generation fast bowler they'd seen. Well his results and methods don't back any of that up at the moment and we've given him enough opportunities.
2. Considering the allround qualities and the pitch (if it's the WACA pitch of old which is quick and bouncy or low and slow new) of Symonds and Clarke they should think about replacing Hogg with another quickie, maybe Hilfenhaus maybe Noffke
3. If it weren't for the almost hattrick of Clarke I would say his spot is under pressure despite success against Sri Lanka. I just feel that he feels his spot is secure so he's not got that pressure of success on him. i'm not saying drop him just put more pressure on him.

That is all for the Aussies.

For the Indians however, Jaffer needs to go definitely. Bring on Sehwag. A more borderline decision would be the Dhoni or Karthick (spelling?) argument. Dhoni showed some promise today although has been lacklustre with the bat in three previous innings. Personally I think the latter is a player in the same mould as Jaffer so Dhoni should be given another shot. As for pacemen, well Sharma did well without taking wickets considering his greenness. But Harbajan again might need to make way for another paceman especially if he the pitch doesn't take spin. Finally, Yuvraj problem. Do India have anyone to replace him with (besides Karthick)?

My Xi for next match

Sehwag
Kartick
Dravid
Tendulkar
Ganguly
Laxman
Pathan
Kumble
Ishant Sharma
Bhajji (If ICC believe what Symmonds say then Pankaj Singh)

Dont see Yuvi getting another go. Dhoni my man you also have to go we need 5 bowlers.

i guess stevo is right
but i have to apologize
i feel like crap now
anyone wanna forgive
im really sorry
and i swear i wont create another username
ill just try to make my self more repected and better

It takes a big person to admit he was wrong and ask for forgiviness.
Your ok with me hindustani, but never mention David Hookes again promise?

well i sort of agree but

- Symonds SHOULD have been out for under 50

- Tendulker was bowled trying to leave the ball

- Dravid and Ganguly got shocking decisions

- Kumble should have got a hat-rick with Hussey LBW first ball

Otherwise yea

oh yes India were robbed what terrible decisions by Benson and Bucknor the aussies don't ever get bad decisions!:rolleyes::mad

About the 3rd test:

1. Australia should definitely drop Johnson and bring in Tait. I reckon they're keeping him in the team primarily because some famous cricketer said he was the most talented once in a generation fast bowler they'd seen. Well his results and methods don't back any of that up at the moment and we've given him enough opportunities.
2. Considering the allround qualities and the pitch (if it's the WACA pitch of old which is quick and bouncy or low and slow new) of Symonds and Clarke they should think about replacing Hogg with another quickie, maybe Hilfenhaus maybe Noffke
3. If it weren't for the almost hattrick of Clarke I would say his spot is under pressure despite success against Sri Lanka. I just feel that he feels his spot is secure so he's not got that pressure of success on him. i'm not saying drop him just put more pressure on him.

That is all for the Aussies.

For the Indians however, Jaffer needs to go definitely. Bring on Sehwag. A more borderline decision would be the Dhoni or Karthick (spelling?) argument. Dhoni showed some promise today although has been lacklustre with the bat in three previous innings. Personally I think the latter is a player in the same mould as Jaffer so Dhoni should be given another shot. As for pacemen, well Sharma did well without taking wickets considering his greenness. But Harbajan again might need to make way for another paceman especially if he the pitch doesn't take spin. Finally, Yuvraj problem. Do India have anyone to replace him with (besides Karthick)?
I reckon drop Hogg and add another 2 bowlers. Or just add Tait and play an extra batsman. We can use Roy for medium pace/ off spin and Pup for off spin.

i guess stevo is right
but i have to apologize
i feel like crap now
anyone wanna forgive
im really sorry
and i swear i wont create another username
ill just try to make my self more repected and better

I forgive you :) i can understand your fustration, next time think more than twice before u post a thing .Your comments can hurt anybody . I appreciate you that u got a great heart that u accepted ur fault :clap Reps for you

no need for anyone to replace yuvraj !! get karthick and sehwag to open
and drop dravid to no.3 !

I reckon Roy dropped Mitch for the 3rd test. Hey roy is one of my fav players but mitch will struggle to make next test. He needs to develop more in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread