India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember, the Aussies were batting so comfortable at the start of the day, and India couldn't bat 2 tests.

It wasn't the umpires, it was the Indians themselves. They didn't deserve the draw.

84792.jpg

84791.jpg

I think I know what Pup said there. ;) F*ck yeah if you didn't know.

it doesnt matter what pup says but he is a hero. He will have a great night tonight celebrating and im sure this is a sign of things to come. a spark of confidence. PUP RAISE YA BAT NOW YOUR GETTING A TON IN PERTH!

Ofcourse cricket in Australia isnt big compared to that in India.

No, it is the number 1 sport, it is just that Australia are good at nearly every sport, whereas India are only really decent at cricket, so they all like it there, whereas in Australia you can get away with liking Soccer, rugby league, union, swimming, golf, tennis, blah blah the list goes on.

But the number of bad decisions against India =7 or 8
And those agianst Australia = 3 ?

Yep, Australia were very lucky. However, I don't like people using that as an excuse, it is very non cricket like. And really, I don't care you lost, you had the draw in the bag, and a loss of concentration at the end did you.

And please explain where does 'David Hookes death' come into the picture.
If we start on all that,you might be required to close the thread,else rename it - India v Australia , the Virtual PC Seres. :p

Because one of the Indian fans on here was saying terrible things about David Hookes.

Believe me, we (logical Indians) hate them more than anyone else.

.Mob you sound like a true cricket fan.
Do you think Kumble will retain the captaincy after the series??
Im interested in you opinion becasue you talk sense.
I hope he does because he showed some real class and leadership out there.
A Mike Atherton like effort with the bat.

Come off it,you think i'm proud of this ?

We cantt even move outta our places for the fear of incriminating ourselves.

I never said anything along the lines!

Suren - basically, most Indian fans who saw the game live got heartbreaks. Stole defeat from the jaws of a draw, Kumble fought like a warrior all day long with Dhoni as company but all the others failed.

Just remember, the Aussies were batting so comfortable at the start of the day, and India couldn't bat 2 tests.

It wasn't the umpires, it was the Indians themselves. They didn't deserve the draw.

I disagree with that. We definitely have good players, and our players can bat. Take away the bad decisions, and I feel we could've drawn comfortably; factor in the decisions, and I feel we should have still drawn, but that comes down to a few chance bad decisions by the batsmen.

I never said anything along the lines!

Suren - basically, most Indian fans who saw the game live got heartbreaks. Stole defeat from the jaws of a draw, Kumble fought like a warrior all day long with Dhoni as company but all the others failed.

Sorry,i meant to answer to rabbitoh,not you.

And not to mention impartial umpiring.:rolleyes:

You guys sulked about the umpiring and played bad ever since. Bowled bad in both innings when things went against you then batted poorly in the second innings because India were to busy wimping.

You bowled poor and we put enough pressure on you to bowl you guys out.

"Irish bowlers are better than our pace bowlers", is what always I say. ;) Jumbo has been the only hard worker.

Well, yesterday, Wasim and Waqar have been commenting on Pathan's bowling. In particular Wasim, he was found to spend some part of his time with Pathan and had been giving tips. He was suggesting many mistakes made by Pathan openly in post tea show and told how to rectify those as well. This is where I always believe our so called current bowling coach, Prasad have nothing to do with Team India from the time he has been appointed.

.Mob you sound like a true cricket fan.
Do you think Kumble will retain the captaincy after the series??
Im interested in you opinion becasue you talk sense.
I hope he does because he showed some real class and leadership out there.
A Mike Atherton like effort with the bat.

What the hell ?

Why should Anil Kumble not retain the captaincy ? He definately will.This is becasue,the team has fought and he has lead them well.Ofcourse,if you discount the other factors that attributed,in your opinion,partly to India's loss.
I do not think that he will be asked to relinquish it,seeing as the now ODI captain,M.S.Dhoni is not ready for the Test mantle.
Kumble should continue till the mid of 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread