India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was the captain of India right now, I'd think of playing to beat them on their home ground.

If I was the captain of Aussie team right now, I'd think of calming everything down.

Just imagine what could have happened if Sree was playing. Thank heavens Harbhajan is banned, now they have to play Pankaj Singh.

Just imagine what could have happened if Sree was playing. Thank heavens Harbhajan is banned, now they have to play Pankaj Singh.
The silver-lining, eh? :D

I was hoping Yuvraj was pulled up for disciplinary action after the first test, as well. :)

Let Australia and thier Captain understand the Spirit of the game and then talk of all this.

What guilty man. Have you seen the match. Read my above post buddy.

Try to keep the spirit of the game? India played the whole game in the spirit of the game. I cant even imagine what would happened, had it been the Australians who had to take the brunt of the umpiring decisions.

There has to have been prove that would have got him banned or else they would have a deeper inquiry. Nobody is against you regardless of what you think. Its not Australia's fault if they had their way with umpiring decisions, its the game.

He should really have been...This tour started off with him missing out and everything is going agaist us....come-on Sree get back.:boxing

What is India's right course of action?
Pull out of tour
Launch formal complaint
Slate Australians in the media
Nothing. Play to win and nothing more

Interesting poll. :p

A) Pull out of tour : Why should we? Indian team have put up a better clear fight than anyother teams(in recent times).

Other than poor umpiring things, are anyone bothered about many weak points we have?

* We are having an inconsistent opening pair * Dravid's class display of batting is yet to come * Yuvraj's poor runs in Australia * Jaffer getting out cheaply * Neither very impressive nor aggressive pace bowling support compared to Australians attack.

We do have so many weak points to strengthen..instead, we are happily using the umpiring things as excuses for this loss.

B) Launch formal complaint : What and how this is going to help? Anyone have any clue about what happened to formal report already submitted by India for poor umpiring after England series If I remember right? These complaints are going to do nothing in my opinions. More than that, Umpires are just humans to make errors(Small or Big errors). I am not defending the umpires, but I only meant to move forward instead of getting very emotional on this. After all its just a game.

C) Slate Australians in the media : Its just going to be a nice Lunch for media people to hunt for these type of news. After a week or so, this will be forgotten and media, as usual, will be hunting for someother popular news.

D) Nothing. Play to win and nothing more : Yes, lets concentrate our way and try to adopt " Play and Keep winning as a Team! ". :)

You missed the train home.

I can't believe Symonds got Man of the Match! That's hilarious!

It should have been Steve Bucknor (man of the match) since he had the biggest influence on the result of the game.

There has to have been prove that would have got him banned or else they would have a deeper inquiry. Nobody is against you regardless of what you think. Its not Australia's fault if they had their way with umpiring decisions, its the game.

Your first intelligent post of the evening. You are still getting it wrong..we aren't blaming Australian's for getting all the decisions in thier favour..., we question thier spirit and thier credibility..i hope you understand...,,aaah,,,fuhget it.....What crap...Do you understand English and do you understand what's going on?:mad:

Other than poor umpiring things, are anyone bothered about many weak points we have?

* We are having an inconsistent opening pair * Dravid's class display of batting is yet to come * Yuvraj's poor runs in Australia * Jaffer getting out cheaply * Neither very impressive nor aggressive pace bowling support compared to Australians attack.

We do have so many weak points to strengthen..instead, we are happily using the umpiring things as excuses for this loss.
I tried bringing this up with my first post today in this thread. :D Our opening partnership is consistent--consistently poor. Sehwag must be licking his lips in hunger. All that separates him from the XI now is a decent knock in the 2-day warm-up.

Yuvraj should never have been part of the final XI. I had been crying about his selection before the first match even began!

Interesting poll. :p

A) Pull out of tour : Why should we? Indian team have put up a better clear fight than anyother teams(in recent times).

B) Launch formal complaint : What and how this is going to help? Anyone have any clue about what happened to formal report already submitted by India for poor umpiring after England series If I remember right? These complaints are going to do nothing in my opinions. More than that, Umpires are just humans to make errors(Small or Big errors). I am not defending the umpires, but I only meant to move forward instead of getting very emotional on this. After all its just a game.

C) Slate Australians in the media : Its just going to be a nice Lunch for media people to hunt for these type of news. After a week or so, this will be forgotten and media, as usual, will be hunting for someother popular news.

D) Nothing. Play to win and nothing more : Yes, lets concentrate our way and try to adopt " Play and Keep winning as a Team! ". :)
Yes it is....But it's more tha game for die-hard Indian Cricket fans...it is a insult to our patience:boxing

I think they will think of Pathan and Vikram Singh before Pankaj who is just there for experience.

Your first intelligent post of the evening. You are still getting it wrong..we aren't blaming Australian's for getting all the decisions in thier favour..., we question thier spirit and thier credibility..i hope you understand...,,aaah,,,fuhget it.....What crap...Do you understand English and do you understand what's going on?:mad:

He doesn't undertsand your mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread