India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and according to wasim akram he is pretty sharp.

Yeah, he charges in and lets it all out when delivering, really bending his back, he is faster than what will come up on screen.

All those who voted the first option should be ashamed of themselves. You aren't proper cricket fans and are just bitter.

It is interesting and a bit funny that the English Fans are cheering for the Aussies in spite of getting beaten 5-0 in the last ashes series. Either they think Australia is a surrogate for England and can revel at their success even if they cannot win or they feel that since they could not do anything against the aussies last time no one else should.

We are and will play a lot better than what england did at the last ashes.Now they will come up with things like we didnt have our main bowlers.But india manage to bowl them out with bowlers like Ishant,RP.

All those who voted the first option should be ashamed of themselves. You aren't proper cricket fans and are just bitter.

I voted for the fourth option.There is no way i want this tour to pull out.Infact now the real thing begins.2 tests and odi series.:p
Aus are coming to India for 4 tests later this year.And surely we will welcome them.:boxing

I voted for Nothing. Play to win and nothing more , because I think i would have done this as a Captain.

the public outcry has been amazing but the bcci reaction is just spineless,i hope we see the ouster of pawar soon,his regime has been a bane of indian cricket.

BCCI is the main problem for India. They are more concerned about making big bucks and it is quiet possible that all the board members and officials are benefiting a lot from these revenues. India doing well in Cricket is their secondary concern. On the other hand the selectors are more foucssed on regional politics and playing along with players agents. So choosing the best team is their secondary concern. One should really appreicate that the Indian Team is still not doing too bad and showing fighting spirit in spite of BCCI and selectors.

Oh and I forgot to reply to this a while ago, but whoever said Sree is Religious, and wears tilakas but visits Churches, well he is Christian, so that's what Christians do!

Who is SRK?

I agree.Let the tall guy show some to those aussies.Sreesanth i am missing you.:mad

Really.. atleast he would've really gone under the skin of the aussies. And if his war with symonds continued, India might've been in a place to lodge a complian against symonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread