India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think india should pull out of tour. if they stay there minds are not in the right place. australia might take advantage.

How did Sreesanth's religion even get into this thread?

Someone posted that Sreesanth was getting Ayurvedic treatment, which, incidentally, is Hindu in origin and nature, for his injury and that he was being tribal. I said that that's the type of guy he is, a communal Hindu who wears tilakas, but also visits Churches and .mob disagreed with that. :p It's as simple as that.

lets keep the religion aside and focus on cricket discussion or fiery cricket discussion.:p

Yeah.......I think it will be a massive protest tomorrow.

if india appeal does that mean that h singh can play untill appeal is heard.

At the very least, he knows who he is and where he comes from.

Oh yeah, nice one. Took the words right of my mouth. Well done Pal.

I heard from somebody that Malcom Speed had a telephone conversation with Mike Procter (leaked) in which Speed asked (to put it lightly) for the crackdown on Harbhajan. If this is true, why should he have this influence? Could someone confirm this?

Even if allowed to play, I don't think we should play him, he seems a waste of a spot right now.

He was absolutely useless, he should take a book out Symond's book, a part timer, causing more havoc in the second innings than he has done for whole series.

No chance that it will, after such a bad mental loss. This is in essence building a new rivalry, which can only be good for cricket.

one more thing people who are in india what is the reaction in india.

So, what playing XI would you guys put up for the Perth test? Pankaj Singh will probably come in for Bhajji, unless the management decides to use VRV for some unknown and illogical reason. Sehwag should come in for Jaffer and Karthik can come in for Yuvraj. They would work as a good opening combination, with Sehwag attacking at one end and Karthik holding up the other. We've had trouble getting good starts and I think those two are capable enough to provide some for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread