India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the indian team will come out firing all cylinders in the 3rd test,this incident will fire them up and witha captain like kumble they will fight and they will also know that the whole nation is behind them.

Pankaj Singh will probably come in for Bhajji, unless the management decides to use VRV for some unknown and illogical reason.

Manee seems to disagree, but oh my god I pray that Pankaj plays, he'll be more effective than VRV. Manee says that Pankaj was taken for experience, I'm sorry, but that seems like a waste of a spot to me.

I actually think Praveen Kumar should have been the back up to Zaheer, he's in fantastic form.

Everyone is down, and those who are not are angry.

Well played India, we really deserved to win :). Get ready for a great welcome!

I am proud to be an Indian whose team played in the spirit of the game.

Hopefully the umpiring will improve. The decisions have been absolutely shocking.

After reading the full Cricinfo article, Harbhajan should not have called him a "monkey" no matter what.

India deserved to win this match. Well played India. You really showed guts out there. Hopefully India will beat the aussies on a level playing field. like HP said we all Indian are proud that our team played in the spirits of the game.
Let's hope best for the 3rd test match.

Last edited:
WHy would ICC ban someone if they are not proven guilty?

one more thing people who are in india what is the reaction in india.

Over the top as usual.;)

But can't really complain. As someone said, it's in our blood to be over the top.

All we need to do is lodge the complaint and get on with the game. Also, we should ensure that Bucknor is not umpiring in any more matches involving India. This is not the first time he has been in controversies, particularly in matches involving India for giving outrageous decisions against them. Anyway, he is past his retirement age and is on extension (60 is the retirement age for umpires). ICC should stop giving extension for umpires, no matter how good he is perceived to be. Age affects everybody. And, cricket should encourage younger umpires as a policy.

bucknor has been withdrawn from standing in the 3rd test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread