India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be banned for life....and not only for this test. If he isn't removed India should not take field

http://content-www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/current/story/329440.html

Keep in mind, I was not watching the match, I trust Cricinfo for all my cricket news.

There is no conclusive proof that Harbhajan called him a monkey. You cannot accept the Australian team's testimony as conclusive proof. Particularly when Tendulkar gives testimony that he did not hear Harbhajan using that word. Remember, if Hayden and Clarke heard the word, so should Sachin as he was besides Harbhajan by the time those two came into the picture. The only possibilty is that the word was used before Sachin came near to Harbhajan, in which case, only Symonds would have heard the word being used. There is no way Sachin, the seniormost cricketer in the world, who has always played in the spirit of the game, would lie to protect Harbhajan. Besides, the impetus should be on the complaining parties to prove that Harbhajan used that word. But from the media reports, and the Indian team managers press conference it appears that, that is not what occurred.

didnt rashid latif get banned for claiming a ctach he never caught. i read that somewhere. should clarke and ponting get banned then.

didnt rashid latif get banned for claiming a ctach he never caught. i read that somewhere. should clarke and ponting get banned then.

Latif dived and the ball was on the ground. He was not even touching it. He then picked it up and claimed it as a catch. It was given out as the umpire was obscured by Latif's body.

Clarke did not have nearly the amount of malicious intent that Latif did.

Latif dived and the ball was on the ground. He was not even touching it. He then picked it up and claimed it as a catch. It was given out as the umpire was obscured by Latif's body.

Clarke did not have nearly the amount of malicious intent that Latif did.

Are you from India? Clarke might not but what about pointing? Didn't gilchrist see that the ball did not touch dravid's bat?:rolleyes:

any good news channels in india that are covering the stroy. what are th best channel i have saw ndtv and there is another one that i saw.

Are you from India? Clarke might not but what about pointing? Didn't gilchrist see that the ball did not touch dravid's bat?:rolleyes:

I don't think Gilchrist would have gone up like that if he did not think it was out.

This goes out to everyone, Australian/Indian/english/Pakistani/everyone

If you cant take something (words), don't give something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread