India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and I forgot to reply to this a while ago, but whoever said Sree is Religious, and wears tilakas but visits Churches, well he is Christian, so that's what Christians do!

Who is SRK?

Sharukh Khan :)

Oh and I forgot to reply to this a while ago, but whoever said Sree is Religious, and wears tilakas but visits Churches, well he is Christian, so that's what Christians do!

Who is SRK?
Whatever he is indian first.;)
SRK shahrukh khan :p

BCCI is the main problem for India. They are more concerned about making big bucks and it is quiet possible that all the board members and officials are benefiting a lot from these revenues. India doing well in Cricket is their secondary concern. On the other hand the selectors are more foucssed on regional politics and playing along with players agents. So choosing the best team is their secondary concern. One should really appreicate that the Indian Team is still not doing too bad and showing fighting spirit in spite of BCCI and selectors.

and as everyone knoiws pawar is trying to get elected as icc president so we know he wont do anything,he leaving bcci would be the best thing ever for indian cricket,bring back dalmiya.

Really.. atleast he would've really gone under the skin of the aussies. And if his war with symonds continued, India might've been in a place to lodge a complian against symonds.

Zaheer got injured at the wrong time too.

But now you guys understand why i was in favour of Ganguly as captain.:mad

Who is SRK?

I don't think he is Christian.

This is an interesting exchange on the matter.

.Mob said:

dis-agreed.

I don't think he is Christian.

This is an interesting exchange on the matter.

He writes a letter to God before a match, in hinduism, there are many different god figures, but one (albeit the holy trinity) in Christianity.

I don't know, I don't think he would making the sign of the cross if he wasn't, I think the tilaka is because of his passion and pride of being Indian, what a guy.

Usy - devout Christians!

Hinduism has one god, Brahman. There are different manifestations of this one god. In theory, it's surprisingly close to the Christian concept of the trinity. But, we're getting into a territory not fit for a cricket forum.

There have been articles, other than the SMH one I posted above, that cite him as being Hindu. But, it doesn't really matter, tbh. We're playing as a team of Indians.

I've been to chuches many times, and listened to their stuff, makes me a Christian or a "devout" Christians? NO

Yes but Sree goes to a Church for prayers, have you done that? If you have,I'm sure it's against Islam.

Eidt - sorry, my fault for bringing this back, let's just leave it.

Last edited:
What the hell :mad: where does religion comes into this :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread