India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
indians have lodged a complaint against hogg but dont think anything will come of it.

I agree with Suren. People should not get so worked up about it, with people going around with anti-Australia avatars.

Just let's watch the cricket and enjoy it and let the proper authorities sort it out as there are always going to be people seeing it in a completely bias way. There is no need for people to start insulting other people about what has happened. There are enough bad things in the world without people here turning on each other.

Nice trick played by Ponting to get some runs under his belt, by getting Harbhajan out of the way. Now you get it, why Sachin > Ponting? He doesn't cheat and play dirty tricks to get runs.

Is it always like this in India VS Australia or is it first time?

To make it easier for you.
This is now similar to what happened to Pakistan in the Oval test fiasco.
They have accused an Indian of a serious/embarassing allegation of racism without having any audio/video evidence and not even the umpires having heard it !

indians have lodged a complaint against hogg but dont think anything will come of it.
no question about it..he will come unfazed.

I agree with Suren. People should not get so worked up about it, with people going around with anti-Australia avatars.

Just let's watch the cricket and enjoy it and let the proper authorities sort it out as there are always going to be people seeing it in a completely bias way. There is no need for people to start insulting other people about what has happened. There are enough bad things in the world without people here turning on each other.

Agreed.

Harbhajan has been banned now so hopefully we won't have any more of that behavior. India need to play or else they will face some trouble with the media and also try and resolve with some spirit. Harbhajan owes Symonds an apology and hopefully then the tour can go on.

I repeat again. There is no evidence that anything of that sort was spoken.
It was one man`s word against the other and why the referee took Hayden/Clarke`s word to that of Sachin or Kumble`s is not something I understand.

I'm looking at your sig as well mate. A bit extreme, Amodh

To make it easier for you.
This is now similar to what happened to Pakistan in the Oval test fiasco.
They have accused an Indian of a serious/embarassing allegation of racism without having any audio/video evidence and not even the umpires having heard it !

Well that is bad then, but all Indian people over here try to control emotions, as much as you can.

Peace out.

the public outcry has been amazing but the bcci reaction is just spineless,i hope we see the ouster of pawar soon,his regime has been a bane of indian cricket.

I promise you now, Pankaj will be much more effective than Harbhajan, he's very tall, and will get more bounce than Sharma.

and according to wasim akram he is pretty sharp.

Last edited:
I promise you now, Pankaj will be much more effective than Harbhajan, he's very tall, and will get more bounce than Sharma.
I agree.Let the tall guy show some to those aussies.Sreesanth i am missing you.:mad

There has to have been prove that would have got him banned or else they would have a deeper inquiry. Nobody is against you regardless of what you think. Its not Australia's fault if they had their way with umpiring decisions, its the game.

It is interesting and a bit funny that the English Fans are cheering for the Aussies in spite of getting beaten 5-0 in the last ashes series. Either they think Australia is a surrogate for England and can revel at their success even if they cannot win or they feel that since they could not do anything against the aussies last time no one else should.

Well that is bad then, but all Indian people over here try to control emotions, as much as you can.

Peace out.

its not easy my friend,what happened is an outrage,looks like no leaf is being left unturned for aussies to create the record for the winning streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread