India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would see how he does in the second innings, along with how Karthik and Sehwag do, and go from there. But, that one innings hasn't redeemed his four previous horrible innings.

My Australian Batting Order for WACA Test

Batting Order

Phil Jaques
Chris Rogers
Ricky Ponting
Micheal Hussey
Micheal Clarke
Andrew Symonds
Adam Gilchrist
Brett Lee
Mitchell Johnson
Stuart Clark
Shaun Tait

Rogers is not ready IMO. Bring on David Hussey and maybe shift his brother up to opener so that we don't have two inexperienced guys to get pawned.

Rogers is not ready IMO. Bring on David Hussey and maybe shift his brother up to opener so that we don't have two inexperienced guys to get pawned.

Yeah maybe but Australia are probably gonna pick rogers from what i have heard. Yeah Huss could move up to opener but he hasn't opened for a couple of years.

Wasn't this supposed to be a 2-day game? Or did the BCCI finally extricate their heads out of their ass? Cricinfo has this scheduled as a 3-day affair.

this is 3 days. third day has started now shewag got 3 boundarys in one over. karthik is opening with shewag maybe jaffer has cemented his place for the next game.

Last edited:
Sehwag has already flayed a poor ACT XI attack for a 50. Hopefully he scores a big 100 so that he can get selected for the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread