India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that will never happen now that Jaffer hit that 92.

Yes he is.

Karthik is an above average fielder. What does not make him "good" is that he sometimes thinks he is a great fielder and does things spectacularly when it would be easier done in regular fashion. Thats how some of his blunders happened. He is a natural diver, and sometimes he looks spectacular. But other than that, he is an above average fielder, thats all.

Heck, above average in the Indian team is equivalent to amazing.

One thing's for sure, he couldn't be worse than Yuvraj.

Looks like Rogers is a good chance to replace Hayden, because Nielsen has pretty much ruled out Hussey moving up the order, but he hasn't ruled out Katich opening with Jaques.

Only Rogers has been added the the squad after 12 men before. So Hayden's recovery might not be where they thought he would be at.

And Hogg could be in some trouble with his Code of Conduct tonight. Could make for 4 pacemen anyway.

Rogers is in the 13 man squad.

I don't like this, I hope Hayden's fit, not only because I'd rather see Hayden in the lineup for the sake of our top order. I wouldn't expect much from Rogers if his selected, probably just 2 failures and Rogers' FC average has dropped from 50 to 47 over the last 12 months. We'd be better off opening with Michael Hussey and playing a much more deserving batsman whose been making runs lately in the middle order, not someone because they've been on the fringers for the last few years. Just saw what happened to Brad Hodge in the ODI series a few months ago aswell...

Considering he was keeper in his junior cricket and would not field in outfield Kartick is a descent fielder whom you can trust in the inner field. But he is not even the best in India as he is no where near the standard of Yuvi, Kaif or Raina.

I don't know, Yuvi is starting to deteriorate. I think Uthappa, Kaif and Raina are probably some of the best fielders in India. Even Kaif has been iffy in international cricket. The TP Singh bloke from ICL has been greatly complimented for his fielding, though.

India has been pathic this tour, freakin' cry babies, just harden up and get on with the decion of ICC, but no, they have to complain even further.

Second test was a lucky win for the Aussies, but tomorrow's Test, Australia shall own India!

Mod's note: Edited for swearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The WACA looks quick at the moment in the Twenty20 final, even Shane Harwood, who is Victoria's answer to Glenn McGrath, is bowling fairly quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread