India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Sehwag is tremendously lucky. Ball hit the stumps but didn't disturb the bails! :o

Clark will be the most dangerous Australian bowler out there today you would think.
Yeah he's already caused more trouble than the other bowlers combined. His accuracy is just crazy!

Last edited:
I think we should have opened with Tait instead of Johnson. A quick 3 over spell might have gotten an early wicket.

Wow. Sehwag is tremendously lucky. Ball hit the stumps but didn't disturb the bails! :o

Yeah he's already caused more trouble than the other bowlers combined. His accuracy is just crazy!

How long before we see Tait in the attack. Lee has been expensive (maybe beacause of his 4 byes) and Johnson isn't finding anything.

Will Tait come on now after drinks? I would like to see him put in a quick spell and really test the indians with his raw pace.

Didn't Binga have two 5 wides?
3 no balls and 1 wide thus far.

56/0 up till drinks for India. A decent start here as the two there have survived the first half of the session. I think Ponting should have opened with Clark--if Tait hadn't kept it accurate to start with, a flaying Sehwag would have destroyed his line.

Guess not

Sehwag a mixed bag at the moment, its hard to tell if he's in form or not. He seems to hit the ball well, then seems to be having trouble

Last edited:
Guess not

Sehwag a mixed bag at the moment, its hard to tell if he's in form or not. He seems to hit the ball well, then seems to be having trouble
That's how he always is. The real trouble starts when the short deliveries are aimed at his body. He gets into a tangle then. Another major problem for him is the pitched-up, in-swing delivery that Clark will no doubt bowl to him. Luckily for the Indians, the extra bounce may nullify LBW's.

clark is bowling beautifully without any luck,why isnt tait in action yet??

phew!!!looks like we have some good umpires in this game.

i think we wont see Tait until after lunch now. They might use Symonds as a Medium bowler before we see Tait into the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread