India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what has Kumble done? Shouldnt we bowl first on such a wicket? I thought we would opt to bowl first. Wrong decision!

Well, what has Kumble done? Shouldnt we bowl first on such a wicket? I thought we would opt to bowl first. Wrong decision!

Why would you bowl? The pitch is an absolute belter. Only thing you can say for not bowling first is that Australia have 4 quicks in which really should favour Innings 1 and 3 anyway.

Sehwag's playing and missing. Luck has to go his way! Yes Jaffer is in. this is a good opening Combo IMHO.

his defiently scoring well. But Lee has beaten him on alot of occasions.
Yeah--that's how he goes though. What's most important is he's given some momentum to the innings. This is already our best opening partnership--isn't it? Even if Sehwag gets out now, it'll feel much better for the next batsman to come in with 50-odd on the board rather than 15-odd.

I'd say Clark and Tait, if he keeps it on line, will be most dangerous on this pitch. Of course, all Lee needs is one wicket to get into his rhythm. It'll be interesting to see the Australian approach if this opening partnership adds more runs. It's already been about three times as effective as Jaffer and Dravid.

Last edited:
Jaffer hits a good shot for four and looks to be in nick.
First boundary of the tour for him? (Apart from the ACT game)

Clark is getting some good movement out there away from the batsman. I just get the feeling that Sehwag is going to play a lofted front foot drive any moment now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread