India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well India just about transferred any momentum that they had with them to Australia. The openers should be raring to go. At least one plus is the bowlers haven't tired themselves out by batting. :p

330 is reasonable. Now to see the young (30) year old Rogers in action :D
No where near enough. Aussies will probably score about 550-600 and declare and I bet Tait will come good in the second dig.

A warning to the members here. Ravi Shastri and Ian Chappell are really laying into those couple of umpiring decisions so don't be surprised to seeing a bunch of disgruntled Indian fan comments.

Last edited:
Horrible LBW call hawkeye said it would have hit but way too much doubt to give...

You shouldn't be whining after the Dhoni and Tendulkar calls.

Oh no! He's out! Unlucky for Chris. Oooo, that's hard to give.

I thought it was missing leg, to be honest.
Was`nt a question of height, like the other decisions made by Rauf but would have only shaved leg-stump ,to be honest.
Pathan must bowl as much as possible to Punter, early in his innings. He is getting the in-swinger to curve in well.

As I type, Pathan strikes again. Both openers gone.

Horrible LBW call hawkeye said it would have hit but way too much doubt to give...

Who cares. He shouldn't have even been opening.

He's averaging 40 this year compared to middle order batsmen like D. Hussey who is averaging 78, Katich who's averaging 107 and Haddin whos averaging 50 odd.

Open with M. Hussey and play D. Hussey or Katich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread