India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has Pathan been all this tour? Credit must go to the kind soul who helped the selectors pull their heads out of their asses.

Where has Pathan been all this tour? Credit must go to the kind soul who helped the selectors pull their heads out of their asses.

Indeed, he added important runs with the bat, and he's proving very useful with the ball. That swinging delivery to remove Jaques, but a bad decision against Rogers.

Does anyone know what country Asad Rauf is from?

You shouldn't be whining after the Dhoni and Tendulkar calls.

We`ve done our share of the whining as well. Give them some of theirs.
Was harsh on Rogers. I was in fact hoping that he does well. Looks a very intense and innocent character.

Punter due for a hundred. Will get one here at the WACA, in all probability.

What a damn sensational start???? Keep it up boys!! We have had so many instances where we let it all up too easily. We need wickets regularly. We need a lead here to look to win this match.

Pathan U beauty!!!! Good choice by Kumble. I thought Ishant would open (though I hoped for Pathan). He has made me delighted.

Harbhajan, who ?

We`ve done our share of the whining as well. Give them some of theirs.
Was harsh on Rogers. I was in fact hoping that he does well. Looks a very intense and innocent character.

Punter due for a hundred. Will get one here at the WACA, in all probability.
In fairness--people called the Tendulkar one that was just going to edge the top of leg-stump a plumb appeal that wasn't given. By that account, this LBW is also "plumb". I, of course, think it wasn't the best of decisions. At least the poor umpiring has been thus far confined to LBW's, which are acceptable, and not to caught behinds.

No Harbhajan = Ponting 150
icon14.gif

Ahh crap. Hussey gone aswell!

Now Michael "I can take more wickets than runs" Clarke is in.

My mobile has gone into meltdown over the past hour. All the updates for wickets.

7 wickets in 1 hour. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread