India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw the bounce. It's good, old-fashioned swing that is doing it at the moment. Ponting's due for runs, though. Another wicket and we will be in a great position.

Well all you Aussie supporters saying its boring watching Australia win all the time and you want a challenege.... Turn on your TV set.

More bad umpiring decisions from Asad Rauf. He's hopeless. I feel sorry for Rogers.

Aussies haven't been in this position for a loooooong time.

Ahh crap. Hussey gone aswell!

Now Michael "I can take more wickets than runs" Clarke is in.

You`ll be going gaga over his match-saving innings by the end of the day.

Screw the bounce. It's good, old-fashioned swing that is doing it at the moment. Ponting's due for runs, though. Another wicket and we will be in a great position.

Remember, we are not in a great position until we bowl them out.
We`ve let the intenstity go down far too many times in history for me to believe that we are in a good position.
Still have the Sydney hero Symonds to come.Gilly is due for a big one, so is Ponting.

Have you noticed that we have done reasonably against the lefties (except Mr.Hayden).

Really? They were in a similar position in the last test match.
In fact, in an even worse position in the last game.

Last edited:
You`ll be going gaga over his match-saving innings by the end of the day.

I have been doing this often, just to avoid the disappointment of seeing the opposition batsman score big when you thought he would get out cheaply!

I thought Pathan didnt bowl properly to Ponting in the last two overs. He was bowling on the leg stump, and one ball that he pitched up on the off side, Ponting dealt into it for a cracking four (he was also batting way outside the crease to negate the swing). I felt Pathan should have kept up that line for some time since lunch was coming, and should have been more confident of getting a wicket with that line.

I wish we get Ponting before this new ball loses juice. We dont even have Bhajji to counter Ponting today. If I were Kumble, I would give Sehwag a bowl if Ponting goes on and continues playing.

Bull. Your going to tell me you wouldn't have given the Rogers one out? Its was pretty close.
I would`nt have given him out. Wasn`t a shocker though.

Well bowled Pathan and RP. Pathan got his swing back. I want to see Ponting lbw by a vicious inswinger from Pathan. Another wicket just after lunch will put Australia in deep trouble.

Well bowled Pathan and RP. Pathan got his swing back. I want to see Ponting lbw by a vicious inswinger from Pathan. Another wicket just after lunch will put Australia in deep trouble.

Dont discount that one monster of a player 'GILCHRIST'. He is due for a big one according to the law of averages, and even if he is the only person to score big, he will make sure Australia end up with an enough score to be on top.

Well i have seen Asad Rauf giving many shocking decisions so i wasn't even shocked when he gave Sachin out.

This is what I had commented about Asad Rauf on 6th Jan. Post:#3529
Really ??? I think you will change your opinion after you see he giving some wrong lbw decision:p His lbw decision are terrible btw;)

Well i have seen Asad Rauf giving many shocking decisions so i wasn't even shocked when he gave Sachin out.

This is what I commented about Asad Rauf on 6th Jan. Post:#3529

wasnt a very good shot

Dont discount that one monster of a player 'GILCHRIST'. He is due for a big one according to the law of averages, and even if he is the only person to score big, he will make sure Australia end up with an enough score to be on top.

Basically it's unwise to discount Australia till everyone is back in the Pavilion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread