India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bracken seems to look pedestrian at times, if the ball isn't swinging he won't be as effective as some other bowlers. He has said he has been working on his speed and on a bouncer which should help him a bit more but I'd rather go Tait or Hilfy as McGrath replacement.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
They still have to play a big series without them for the first time.;)
Luckily we get to observe the Sri Lankans battle them beforehand. :D Hope Murali puts a few of them in bad form, but if he does really well, Harbhajan may seem fairly easy.

Australia haven't lost a Test Match in well over 2 years.

I think it'll be 1-0 or 2-0 in Australia's favour.
Here's a stat for you: Ausralia haven't won a test series against India at home in over 3 years.

if they're classed as 'sub-par' i'd hate to see what pathan, zaheer, rp and sreesanth the monkey face are classed as.
Zaheer is a very decent test match bowler with over 150 wickets at an average of 33.33. He has also got tons of experience which will no doubt help. Pathan, RP and Sreesanth are in the same boat as Johnson, Clark and the other newcomers that Australia will throw up. They've had dream spells but they've had ordinary ones as well (except maybe for Clark).

Last edited:

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm confident Stuart Clark will back up his superb summer last year with a strong showing against the asian teams.

Don't forget Brett Lee either, he had a pretty ordinary time last summer, capped off with that ankle injury. If he gets back into the sort of form he displayed against the Saffas in 05/06 you guys will be in trouble.

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
I'm confident Stuart Clark will back up his superb summer last year with a strong showing against the asian teams.

Don't forget Brett Lee either, he had a pretty ordinary time last summer, capped off with that ankle injury. If he gets back into the sort of form he displayed against the Saffas in 05/06 you guys will be in trouble.

If If If If If If If.................................................

...............................................................................If If If If If

if they're classed as 'sub-par' i'd hate to see what pathan, zaheer, rp and sreesanth the monkey face are classed as.

They are classed as good bowlers who have some experience.Atleast sreesanth looks good than that symonds:p

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
It's not very nice to go around calling people monkeys, especially with the racial implications it connotates with so please, can we put the handbags away ladies?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

dont give much importance to those words. i feel they came out in the fit of emotions.

we dont even have as good a bowling attack as you. but why are comparing? its not always the team better on paper wins.

Here's a stat for you: Ausralia haven't won a test series against India at home in over 3 years.

I think thats 7 instead of 3 years. The last time Australia won a series against India at home was in 2000-01 when India were whitewashed 3-0 under the captaincy of Sachin Tendulkar. After that, they drew the series in 2003 under the captaincy of Ganguly 1-1. After that, we never played a test series in Australia.

I think ur probably referring to Australia's victory over india in a test series in India in 2004 (the infamous nagpur pitch episode!).

Last edited:

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
dont give much importance to those words. i feel they came out in the fit of emotions.

we dont even have as good a bowling attack as you. but why are comparing? its not always the team better on paper wins.

What do you mean we do not have a good bowling attack we have 2 bowlers
in the top ten icc bowling ratings and two great young prospects.

They have some inexperienced bowlers so i think if india does not win the series its will be
really disappointing.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
If India don't win the series it will be predictable, not disapointing. There's optimism and then there's foolishness.

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
If India don't win the series it will be predictable, not disapointing. There's optimism and then there's foolishness.

I Think It will be disapointing because we have done well there last time and
should have won the series and we have improved from the last tour and should win .I know its hard for you after being white washed to think any body can beat australia in australia ,but i think india have there best chance
to win in australia.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Symonds does look like a monkey though, my classic siggy proved it

Animator!

School Cricketer
Being far, neither of the bowling lines-ups have proven themselves lately. Playing in England you cannot detirmine that the Indian bowlers have been proven on the wickets their going to play on. So instead of this pathetic little slagging match you're having, why not wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread