India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dravid > Hayden
Tendulkar > Hussey
Ganguly > Clarke (I can not belive some of you said clarke was better then Gangs. Did you even watch the Ind vs Pak?)
Jaffer > Jaques
Laxman < Ponting

For those of you who say that Tendulkar is "Out of Form", you are blind. He averaged 60 in season 2007, with 2 tons and 2 fifteys to his name.
WAKE UP.

And to those saying Dravid<Hayden

You are comparing two different breeds of cricketers. One is an anchor, he is THE WALL. He has saved India so many times, by just blocking the crap out of the bowlers, picking the loose deliveries, and whacking it away. HE IS THE PERFECT TEST BATSMAN.

Well I really really really disagree with what you are saying. JAFFER IS BETTER THAN JAQUES?
ARRRRRRRRRHGHGHGHGHGH People on here make me angry sometimes. I'm not even going to bother, the statement is so incredibly wrong I'm going to find the funny side. I'm telling you right now, Jaffer wont make runs.

But yeah, you are right about Dravid and Hayden they are very different players. I think Hayden is a better batter, but yes, Dravid is quite the will.

Ponting and Hussey failed yesterday because of freak deliveries. It wont happen again. I hate these Indians, they fluke the wickets of Ponting and Hussey then all of a sudden they are bad batsman and Australia have a bad batting lineup..

ITS ON NOW..YAY!!!!

C'mon you Aussies, lets rip the heads of these Indian batsman, show them how to play cricket.

IM SO PUMPED! SHOW SOME TICKER INDIA. AREAHGHARHAHGHAHRHA

Last edited:
Jordox
I've watched alot of Cricket. I know about the Husseys and the Pontings, I need no explination to notice their caliber. Just taking a look at their stats shows that.
If you have watched any of Jaffers innings during the England series or against Pakista, you know that he's class. He's a great opener, and I really don't think you've seen him play.

Cmon Zaheer, lets knock some tailenders over.

Jordox
I've watched alot of Cricket. I know about the Husseys and the Pontings, I need no explination to notice their caliber. Just taking a look at their stats shows that.
If you have watched any of Jaffers innings during the England series or against Pakista, you know that he's class. He's a great opener, and I really don't think you've seen him play.

Cmon Zaheer, lets knock some tailenders over.

Uhh god I was at the god damn ground when he made the tons you tard.

Jaques is better than him. I doubt you've seen Jaques play apart from the recent tests.

Okay, they are all out now. Lets hope the currie eaters get a serving.

Jaques is better than him. I doubt you've seen Jaques play apart from the recent tests.

I'm a tard now:rolleyes:

Curry eaters huh. We'll show you how spicy our curry actually is, too spicy for your bowlers for sure.

And, by the way, I was at a ground when he scored a hundred for NSW.

Last edited:
I'm a tard now:rolleyes:

Curry eaters huh. We'll show you how spicy our curry actually is, too spicy for your bowlers for sure.

Well they eat curry in india don't they? Why are you taking that as an insult?

Yes you are the tard for acting like just because I don't think Jaffer is better than Jaques I haven't seen him play before, when I WAS AT THE FREAKING GROUND WHEN HE SAVED THE MATCH FOR THEM.

Just because I think Jaques is better (which, by domestic AND international averages and stats prove that, and Australian cricket has a much better domestic scene.) doesn't mean I don't know what Jaffer is capable of. Anyone can make hundreds against the Pakis, and our boys.

Be interesting to see Ganguly bat. Has he improved since his downright laughable performance against the short ball against us? God that was funny, Andre Nel was owning him, he looked like a 2 year old trying to hold a bat.

Last edited:
Well they eat curry in india don't they? Why are you taking that as an insult?

Symonds looks like a monkey, why should he take that as an insult?

Anyways, I don't feel comfortable with Dravid opening. Looking forward to a Very Very Special ton.

Calm it down ;)

I'm looking forward to today's play. It's nicely balanced.

Aye for McGraths breast cancer charity. His sponsors are paying 18,000 Aussie dollars for every Dismissal.

Have it anyways, both sides bat strongly. Aussies have slight edge in home conditions. If it was India I would have said other way round.
But saying above about Symonds and Jaques, dont blow your trumpets yet.
How can you say that after Symonds destroyed you in the last ODI series? Jaques has also had allot more success so far in his career and averages about 6-7 more runs in FC cricket to Jaffer.

Dravid > Hayden
Tendulkar > Hussey
Ganguly > Clarke (I can not belive some of you said clarke was better then Gangs. Did you even watch the Ind vs Pak?)
Jaffer > Jaques
Laxman < Ponting

For those of you who say that Tendulkar is "Out of Form", you are blind. He averaged 60 in season 2007, with 2 tons and 2 fifteys to his name.
WAKE UP.

And to those saying Dravid<Hayden

You are comparing two different breeds of cricketers. One is an anchor, he is THE WALL. He has saved India so many times, by just blocking the crap out of the bowlers, picking the loose deliveries, and whacking it away. HE IS THE PERFECT TEST BATSMAN.
Anyone can block though especially on low & dead subcontient wickets.

Hayden's acchieved 28 test centuries in 92 tests (all as an opening batsman)
Dravid's acchieved 24 test centuries in 116 tests (batting in the middle order)

Hayden's the better batsman.

Also, I've seen Ganguly bat. His not better then Clarke, that's why it took him almost 100 tests to get a double century.

So you think Dravid can't help India to win test matches?
Remember the Adelaide test last tour?
Nope, it's just common knowledge. Hayden LOOKS allot better batsman then Dravid and his more likely to hit you a century. How can you compare? 28 test centuries in 92 test matches to 24 test centuries in 116 tests?

Jaques averages in the mid-high 60's while Jaffer averages in high 30's? I don't think it's a contest that Jaques is better?

Why don't we let the players do the talking through the course of this test series? ;)

Symonds looks like a monkey, why should he take that as an insult?

Anyways, I don't feel comfortable with Dravid opening. Looking forward to a Very Very Special ton.

I'd like to see a Very Very Special quack! Man clark is so hard done by not getting the new ball, although I do'm mind Johnson having it...i'd refer if Bing came on first change.

Monkey is a word that is commonly used by racist whites to describe anyone of colour....so that's racist. I think the Aussies should remind the indians of how stupid they looked when they were dancing after the 20/20 win...particularly Yuvraj...that was rather gay.

Indians bat so slow in test matches. Jaffer looks in all sorts against the brilliant Lee.

IMO, both teams have made poor selections in this game.

Australia to play Hogg.
India to play Yuvraj and thus pushing Dravid to opener.

OH MY GOD you're kidding me. Jaques away to his right, brilliant effort..UUHH lucky dravid, that's what we are talking about, Dravid is no good! No point being a brick wall when you're going to have a dap outside off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread