India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES **** OFF YOU'RE OUT!

GOT HIM!

What did I tell you?!?!? Jaffer wont make runs!

Lee his brilliant, get him up here, wanna boof him. Brilliant cricketer! The poor Jaffer can't capitalize on his opportunity, and India are off to a shocker!

And that's poor stuff from India. Lee picked up Brendo McCullum twice with it, they should have discussed it in the team meetings, Lee is too good to ignore.

Last edited:
It's really weird how you support Australia so wholeheartedly even though your not aussie/ don't put australia as your "National team".
Anyways, yeah, not the best start, but i'm sure we can dig back up. We have a deep order.

It's really weird how you support Australia so wholeheartedly even though your not aussie/ don't put australia as your "National team".
Anyways, yeah, not the best start, but i'm sure we can dig back up. We have a deep order.

I don't support Australia at all actually, I live here, its the best country in the world and I like to see them win, however I'm so excited because I simply hate the Indian team and their fans, and my prediction came true.

Don't tell me who I support, if you think I support Australia 'wholeheaterdly' (WTF?) you should see me on South Africa.

They say Dravid is like a brick wall.. however when you bowl at a brick wall the ball comes back at you quickly, it doesn't just absorb and waste deliveries.

YOU ARE KIDDING ME!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Dravid the lucky *******. Jesus christ!

Last edited:
I amazed at how out of touch Dravid looks. Granted, he's not had many opportunites to score, but when he has he hasn't got near putting it away.

Oh crap, he finally scored a run.

Haha. I wonder if Geoff Boycott's mother can qualify for India.

Sorry. I'm cool now. Just can't get over how horrible Rahul Dravid is.

As we know about the great game and its ability to bite back at you and that is what will happen if Dravid scores some here and there will be many members on this forums who will be waiting/hoping for that to happen.

Do the indian batsmen even want to win tests or do all they care about is trying to slowly make runs an hope for a draw.

Jordox can you calm down just a tad please. :)

Not seen a lot of Johnson but I like what I'm seeing at the moment I must say.

The Indians are just going through a tough phase in this game.
Hopefully, it`ll be weathered and we`ll start scoring some runs for a change.

And Off topic Stevie, who are you supporting ?

Do the indian batsmen even want to win tests or do all they care about is trying to slowly make runs an hope for a draw.

Mods, he is sledging us in the forums !!:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread