India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing that could be said about Dravid's innings so far is that he has outscored Ponting.

haha, jeez I love Bill Lawry.

"THATS OUT.SURELY! OOHH THAT LOOKED PLUM!"

Before Billy made a decision lol go Bill!

Hogg's first over was a little expensive, but it was a good one, could well have got a wicket.

YES! Finally that bloody poker Dravid is out.

What was with him today? Strange, he looked really, really bad.

Yeah. Word of his form slump had reached far and wide, but that was incredible. At least he saw off the new ball, eh?

Clark decides to relieve Dravid of his misery.

And this guy (Dravid) is supposedly better then Hayden (the man who made a century in the 1st innings)?

That was a mindblowing 5 runs off 66 balls!

Clark is class. Always gets the breakthrough no matter the batsman.

Aussies on top. Hogg seems to be proving difficult already. He'll attack, we know that. Sure he wet for a few runs, but he did the right thing. Can't wait to see more of him.

good bowling from Clark. Dravid just got himself in a whole and couldn't get out- Dug himself his own grave.
At least we can get Tendulkar in now.
If I were kumble though, I'd send in Yuvraj or Dhoni and accelerate.

quit comapring hayden and dravid....both completely different batsmen. dravid shouldn't of been opening...I think Sehwag should of got that position and Yuvraj should've missed out....which would be unfortunate cause he's in form...but they had to play Laxman cause he's class against the aussies just as Sehwag is.

Glad to see Dravid go...he was making it look awfully tough and he should've been out lb a couple of overs earlier. Looks like difficult batting out there, that outfield is awfully slow so the Indians aren;t getting full value for their shots which is keeping potential 4s as 2s.

Man I'm so sick of Heals - he still has a grudge against Gilly and he never misses a chance to stick the boot in. The guy took 100 tests to get his first century, he should've been out of the team 2 years earlier and put through commentary school...not only was he a waste of space in the team but he's a waste of space in the commentary team.

Dravid looked woefully out of sorts there.
Now it is upto the middle-order to bail us out but Iam expecting an all too similar Indian collapse.
Sehwag is our only chance to get some counterattack going against the new ball bowlers.
We must get him in there, even if it is at the expense of Yuvraj.
You could even take a punt and get Yuvraj opening because the Dravid-Jaffer partnership will get us nowhere with their style of getting bogged down.

It is all well saying that they take the shine off the new ball but the bottom line is that you`ve got to put up those runs on the board.

And this guy (Dravid) is supposedly better then Hayden (the man who made a century in the 1st innings)?

That was a mindblowing 5 runs off 66 balls!

Clark is class. Always gets the breakthrough no matter the batsman.

Wait till Dravid gets back to form and see how we Indians on this forum pounce upon you.
He`ll have his days on this tour, don`t you worry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread