India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Umpiring cost India the last game and this one, after seeing it come that close, could have also been a reversed result with the umpiring. I mean, Hussey doesn't get out once he's in. Symonds is the form batsman.

And the Aussies didn't lose a record, they equaled it. So they have it twice. 17th didn't mean nearly as much as 16.

I thought the Aussies fought back well. To the moron who said they're struggling, you haven't been watching these games or you'd see that isn't the case. I must say, India have been really impressive.

He's only 10.

why are there loads of aussie fans may I ask

Because there are.

I think Umpiring cost India the last game and this one, after seeing it come that close, could have also been a reversed result with the umpiring. I mean, Hussey doesn't get out once he's in. Symonds is the form batsman.

And the Aussies didn't lose a record, they equaled it. So they have it twice. 17th didn't mean nearly as much as 16.

I agree. The result of either games could have been reversed.

One thing I am happy of as an Indian fan is, India have played very well in the last two games and have given a good tough fight to the Aussies. I think thats very important. On both pitches with good bounce and sportiveness, we have done well

Who asked you not to? Is it written on the cross that we shouldnt do it to you, what you havent done to us?

Why do you guys always have a problem with our celebrations? Its a display of our personality, and our passion.

Just like the end of the sydney test! Display of Australia's passion.

Don't get me wrong, India deserved to win today and I think their celebration was fine - except the flag.

My question is WHY was their such an uproar in sydney over australia's celebration of passion and india seem to have no problem with todays?

why are there loads of aussie fans may I ask

Why is there an idiot Englishman in an Australia vs India thread who appears to be making stupid comments trying to annoy Aussie fans (probably because the Aussies thrashed England in the ashes) may I ask?

And sorry Aussie fans, after the ways i've sen Symonds and Hayden etc. celebrate hundreds I don't think you can really complain about the celebration. After the last game, the arrogance from Ponting celebrating at the end was enough to make me sick, even as a fan.

Unfortunately we all get judged by what others see of us. Unfortunately thats how allot of people will see "India as a whole". Sad but true.
Indias papers and media are how people outside of India see India. Dont be mad at me, be mad at your media and papers. lol

That scenario has to change, then. We cant do much to change it. Its just that people outside India have to understand that the Indian media and papers do not represent the majority of India.

Well, with Hayden and Hogg back for the next game I'd expect a stiffer challenge to beat Australia at Adelaide.

But momentum is a big thing in sport and India have all the confidence at the moment.

yes i have learnt was this set up in australia
MUFC are the dominant force of my house

Look, Australia is here on the globe. On the other side of the World. This is where the AUSTRALIAN cricket team play. Because they are from Australia.

australia_pol99.jpg

Have you heard of them before? Enjoying your little class today son? :)

@ Gigity

i just downloaded your mums video, man shes a real goer!!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread