India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure why you would want to pursue such behaviour. Im surprised a mod hasn't banned you and deleted your post. Racism isn't something to be laughed at.

I have already complained, soon the MOD will take action

Yes, a famous win for India. :)

Special victory... once again India stop Australia... :)

Indian fans -- please control yourselves. This is a great win, yes. But let's enjoy this moment...

What are the monkey pictures doing here?

Hows this donkey pasting these all over?

Congrats all Indian fans though. Finally Perth fort is broken by subcontinent team.

Yea i do behave like racist

But its better than cheatin and Fixin umpires to get a merely lossin vistory

A$$Hole works :D

Dhoni stood his ground. Isn't that cheating? Or is it only cheating when Symonds does it. Doesn't matter if your given out or not, standing ground is standing ground. I stand my ground if i nick balls. Its what the umpires for in my opinion. Your a racist loser. A lowlife.

Go away you racist cry baby, bloody hell, still going on about Sydney. Hussey and Symonds weren't out but do you see us complaining? No, its part of cricket!!

Anyway, to Aussies complaing about Indias celebration, thats not really fair. Think about all the times the Aussies have celebrated, even more than what India have!

And coming to Perth after what happened and beating us is and unbelievable achievement!!! They really did deserve the win, amazing bowling. Young Sharma is going to be a future star!

Dhoni stood his ground. Isn't that cheating? Or is it only cheating when Symonds does it. Doesn't matter if your given out or not, standing ground is standing ground. I stand my ground if i nick balls. Its what the umpires for in my opinion. Your a racist loser. A lowlife.

Exactly. If I knick a ball to the keeper I will always look at the umpire and wait for his decision.

Go and Take ur specs Dude

IF u dont hav one come INDIA for aussies its free here D: :happy

You are an idiot and a pathetic human being , even i think you as a human being is just an insult for humans :mad:

Yes, a famous win for India. :)

Special victory... once again India stop Australia... :)

Indian fans -- please control yourselves. This is a great win, yes. But let's enjoy this moment...

He's just a troll. He's probably a pom or someone. He'll be banned eventually.

No, India's celebration was great.

They just beat Australia for gods sake! Let them go nuts, News flash: It is very hard to beat them!

Of course. India should agree with that. Its very hard to beat Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread