India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, to Aussies complaing about Indias celebration, thats not really fair. Think about all the times the Aussies have celebrated, even more than what India have!

Alright. Sydney, when we took 3 wickets in an over to win with 5 minutes left.

Adelaide last year when we took 9 wickets then scored 126 in a day to win an impossible Test.

You see where I'm going with this.

Alright. Sydney, when we took 3 wickets in an over to win with 5 minutes left.

Adelaide last year when we took 9 wickets then scored 126 in a day to win an impossible Test.

You see where I'm going with this.

But they just beat AUSTRALIA, not many teams get to do that, and they were basically written off!!!

They are also under imense pressure to peform.! You could just see the relief in Kumbles face

Dhoni stood his ground. Isn't that cheating? Or is it only cheating when Symonds does it. Doesn't matter if your given out or not, standing ground is standing ground. I stand my ground if i nick balls. Its what the umpires for in my opinion. Your a racist loser. A lowlife.

Yes, and i was waiting for that Gavaskar to open his mouth that time :mad: in Sydney he was telling that after Nemo edged it to dravid why he was standing ??? "A batsman should walk immadiately when he does that" Now Mr. Gavaskar where is your philosophy now :rolleyes: or changed it

I think it was because Perth is seen as the biggest fortress of Australia that we are so excited about this victory.

In fact, it's a bit like an overseas team beating India in the Eden Gardens Kolkata, which is very, very tough and rarely happens.

In any case, where's my vCash? I'd put some on India at 8:1 odds. :D

Thank you for the post reports. I have banned the idiot responsible and I'd like to make clear that he is in no way representative of the Indian fans on this forum so I don't want to see anyone suggesting that.

On another note congratulations to India for being the team to halt the unbeaten run and well done to Australia for putting up a great fight.

Yes, and i was waiting for that Gavaskar to open his mouth that time :mad: in Sydney he was telling that after Nemo edged it to dravid why he was standing ??? "A batsman should walk immadiately when he does that" Now Mr. Gavaskar where is your philosophy now :rolleyes: or changed it

A lot of Indians felt that. But then Clarke has given a sensible explanation for that (he was more shocked than wanting to stay in till the umpire gave him out). Havent all got on with it?

We had the record for consecutive test wins on the line... They had nothing to lose.

We had a lot to lose had we lost this game. I think the Indians would have gone crazy had Mitchell Johnson and Stuart Clark taken Australia past 413... Wow... I think the relief was great after the Stuart Clark wicket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread