India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a lot to lose had we lost this game. I think the Indians would have gone crazy had Mitchell Johnson and Stuart Clark taken Australia past 413... Wow... I think the relief was great after the Stuart Clark wicket...

What did you have to lose if you lost that game?

edit: fair enough Sai.

See the Aussie team, good losers even though its been awhile. Unlike India and its cry babies.
Can't help but feel we were only going at 70% over the 4 days but oh well, they'll be twice as hungry in Adelaide hopefully.
Will be good to have Haydos back thats for sure, to add some stability, will be an interesting call on Tait though, he had a shocker of a match. I bet he feels likee a real sack of crap right now poor bloke.

what about Johno! :hpraise

What did you have to lose if you lost that game?

You mean, me personally? Or the Indian team?

I think you have to remember that India are the only side in 2000s that have beaten Australia in Australia. So there was something to play for here... ;)

We had a lot to lose had we lost this game. I think the Indians would have gone crazy had Mitchell Johnson and Stuart Clark taken Australia past 413... Wow... I think the relief was great after the Stuart Clark wicket...

Australia would of went nuts had they got us home, but nuts in a good way :p

Thank you for the post reports. I have banned the idiot responsible and I'd like to make clear that he is in no way representative of the Indian fans on this forum so I don't want to see anyone suggesting that.

Thanks for clarifying that..

We would have lost the series... We are still in with a chance of sharing the honours for the series with this win at Perth.

Exactly. Now they have a chance of sharing the honours. The job isn't done. They shouldn't be celebrating like that because they have a chance of leveling the series.

Exactly. Now they have a chance of sharing the honours. The job isn't done. They shouldn't be celebrating like that because they have a chance of leveling the series.

Well, what's wrong with a bit of celebration? I think it was a special win...

I only hope that Kumble keeps the spirit of this team going. I can understand your point about losing focus though.

Good night folks. Had a nice day seeing India's win. Hope to see a similar closely fought contest in Adelaide (@ World Champions: I got the spelling right, beware!:p)

I only hope that Kumble keeps the spirit of this team going. I can understand your point about losing focus though.

A bit of celebration? The teams celebration wasn't so bad but H Singh running out with the Indian flag was over the top.

But not ok if an Australian team wins :rolleyes:

You only remmeber the reaction to Sydney test and label us as crybabies. Go back in history and search for other example to lable us crybabies otherwise withdraw it.

What is with Indians posting monkey pictures, im getting sick of it!!

god, some of these Indian trollers are more bad winners than losers.....
It's the same guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread